Flex Grid Template Alignment

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Hobbyist

Flex Grid Template Alignment

Post by Hobbyist » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:27 pm

I am using the flex grid template for many of my pages. With careful placement, the objects appear close to the desired location when switched to preview mod. Is there a trick to placing items in the "work area" of the template? Often they align differently in preview than they look in the "Flex Template" (I think I am using one of the basic templates).

In other words, how can I drop and place items onto the "Flex Grid Template" and not have them readjust when previewing the page? I used text as a JPEG file and that aligned sidebar text properly, but I am trying to string a series of pictures along the "header" and "footer" sections. I do have the style as a header and footer image. It seems like the border I have around the boxes (sections) has a lot of extra space that I would like to add "action" (more visuals). So the "header and "footer" have images (a design) repeated horizontally but the page has a solid color set from "page properties". (so filling the extra colored area ((set from page properties)) with items is necessary so their is more "action" on my pages).

In other words. I have the background set as a thin design (image) running across the top and bottom It repeats horizontally. Under that is a lot of empty background color. The color I would like to add more pictures and text. (They often reappear outside the work area and even if they are aligned to the center of the page horizontally they often are far right side not center when switched to preview mode).

What service do you recommend for me to post pictures to link for help?

Pablo

Re: Flex Grid Template Alignment

Post by Pablo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:32 pm

It is difficult to help you without seeing what you have done.
Please always include a (small) demo project so I can see what you are trying to do.

Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134