Change all pages from html to htm

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
pacstar

Change all pages from html to htm

Post by pacstar » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Is there a way to make all the pages default to "htm" instead of "html".

My current site(s) are all htm, so I would like to make sure no backlinks or links get broken or lost.

Also I have 7 different sites, each site has it's own "images" file that is pertinent to it's own page. But images that are universal between sites are all shared from the main sites "image" file.

So 1 does WB have an "images" file for each site? and 2 if there is a file, can it be named or renamed to "images" so that links won't be broken between URLS as I recreate the new pages.

My current page is paficiccoastcruisers.com if you need to take a look at it. You will notice as you go to each different bike, it goes to a new URL site.

Thank you.

Pablo

Re: Change all pages from html to htm

Post by Pablo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:09 pm

You can make the 'htm' default (for new pages) by clicking 'Make default' in the page properties.
To update existing pages you can use 'multi page properties'

You can configure the target folder for file types (images) in Tools->Option->Publish
Whether or not the images folder is shared if you publish the project to the same folder.

pacstar

Post by pacstar » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Pablo wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:09 pm
You can make the 'htm' default (for new pages) by clicking 'Make default' in the page properties.
To update existing pages you can use 'multi page properties'
Awesome, Thank you.
You can configure the target folder for file types (images) in Tools->Option->Publish
Whether or not the images folder is shared if you publish the project to the same folder.
Can the images folder contain sub-folders? Currently my main images folder, contains sub folders for each manufacturer.
Can I just take my current "images" folder and drop it into WB? Where would be the best place to put it so that the "images from file" will know where to look?

Sorry for all the questions, I've got a lot of pages to rebuild and WB looks like it has a lot of features!

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:47 pm

You can create folders in the Site Manager, but images will always in one sub folder of the page.
Unless you use absolute paths.

It does not matter where you insert the images from. if the asset management if enabled then all images will be copied to the project folder.