Workpage Text Line Height

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
protectourlands

Workpage Text Line Height

Post by protectourlands »

Pablo, is there a way to adjust the line height of the text as we see it on the workpage, without affecting the outputed html of the text?

Some of the fonts I use appear quite differently on the WB workpage than when they are viewed in the browser.
Pablo

Re: Workpage Text Line Height

Post by Pablo »

You can define the line height in the page properties.
This affects the published page only, but you can use it to fine tune it with what you see in the designer.
protectourlands

Thank you Pablo but I'm actually looking to do just the opposite. The designer page shows the text with more line height than the browser does after publishing. I was hoping there would be a way to adjust how the font appears on the designer page without affecting the html output. In other words, match better what we see to what we get, not what we get to what we see.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

There is no way to change the line height in the workspace because this is rendered by Windows.
But if you adjust the line height in the page properties then will have the same effect. If the workspace renders the text smaller then update value in the page properties to compensate. Or use font-finetuning of the text object itself.
protectourlands

There is no way to change the line height in the workspace because this is rendered by Windows.
That's what I thought. Thank you Pablo.