Google Maps - Show in Greyscale

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Billywiz

Re: Google Maps - Show in Greyscale

Post by Billywiz »

Hi zinc, I never implied or suggested that this extension doesn't work but I can't see the point of putting a demo up
to view before purchasing if you cannot see it working.
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

i did not enter an apikey because was not required until google changed the rules
of course, the extension DOES work, otherwise i would removed it from the shopping site
the idea to have a demo was to show a sample, however, nowadays this became obsolete and i won't pay for an api key just to have an active demo when many professional developers know that it works
new potential customers that contacted me have seen the extension working on other sites; also the member called zinc gently posted a link to show an actual, live and working [btw, awarded] site
having here a forum, with active and collaborative members that eventually post their work, i don't see the point to pay for just to have a demo, i think a google maps gateway is not the incomes source for anyone...
that's all and move on dear mates...
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thread locked as answers given that are enough to show the alternatives that can be used to what is needed.