images in styles not going into object manager

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
IanRob

images in styles not going into object manager

Post by IanRob »

Hi

If I add an image to a button, when properties style is set to “none”, that image goes into the object manager as I would expect.

However, if I set up a style (eg style1) for that button, and put an image in that style, the image does not go into the object manager. That means that I cannot alter the location of the images in the styles. Is there any way to alter the location of the images in the styles, without going through and altering everyone manually?

Thanks

Ian
Pablo

Re: images in styles not going into object manager

Post by Pablo »

Do you mean the Asset manager instead Object Manager?
In that case you are correct, the Asset Manager only displays (inline) assets of object. It does not parse global styles.
IanRob

Post by IanRob »

Hi Pablo

Thank you for your prompt reply. It is much appreciated.

It was Asset Manager I was referring to. This relates back to one of my earlier questions about changing the project across machines.

Any image locations in the styles do not change if you change the project to another machine. I have many images defined in the global style sheets. When I am away from the office, I want to transfer projects onto my laptop. But that is not possible unless there is a way of altering the location of the images in the global styles. Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks

Ian
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, there is current no way to globally change the path of images in the Asset Manager. This must be done in the Style Manager.