A Gallery shows up, but there is not one on web page

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
nrgiser

A Gallery shows up, but there is not one on web page

Post by nrgiser »

Hi good people,

I have made a new page for my website and when I look at the page in breakpoint 320px on a cell phone a gallery keeps loading up, and I do not know why.

The gallery does not show anything as there should not even be a gallery on the page.

I have looked through "Object Manager" to try and locate the offending gallery, but it does not list as there being one on the page to start with.

I have also gone to "View" then clicked on the following "Object Outlines", "Non-Responsive Objects" and "Render Hidden Objects" but again it does not show up anything that would resemble a gallery.

It only seems to happen on the 320 px breakpoint and everything loads up as it should on any other breakpoint.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can locate this gallery and then get rid of it so that it does not open when the page loads up.

Thank you.

www.ocean-bay-beach-resort.com/gcash-payments
Pablo

Re: A Gallery shows up, but there is not one on web page

Post by Pablo »

There is no gallery in the code.
What exactly do I need to do to see this?

However, there several issues with manually inserted code. Please double check all the code you have added to the page.
nrgiser

Re: A Gallery shows up, but there is not one on web page

Post by nrgiser »

Hi Pablo,

Looking in to it a bit more I think what i am seeing is the FB messenger which is not loading up correctly at breakpoint 320 and not an actual gallery.

As it is a third party app that I am using on my site, I understand that it is my doing and need to find an answer elsewhere, but thank you for your time.