Fonts for web design

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
bubblegumweb

Fonts for web design

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi all,

I have been looking into what font's to use in web design on the internet and there seem to be so many that web designers can choose to use.

My question is for all you fellow web designers out there do you have any favorite font's that you use which are ideal for web design?

There are 2 fonts I have come across which I am using in web design which is "Heebo" and "Nunito". I believe they are both Google safe font's and work well in web design
zinc

Re: Fonts for web design

Post by zinc »

If your chosen fonts do have a web version you can you use anything. The best practice in my opinion to manually add your fonts to your project and this way your site is not at the mercy of other online font providers.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Agree with "zink" I always use the "@font-face fonts" settings in WWB. Very easy and nowdays you just have to include the webfont files; .woff, .woff2 and .ttf. With this technique you always have your fonts installed at the same (server) root as the webpage you are publishing.

By the way... "Open Sans" is a very useful sans serif font that is free :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Thanks for the replies guys. I've actually chosen Open Sans font before reading these post replies. Thanks for the information