Images looking 'blurry' on my phone.

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
iMatt

Images looking 'blurry' on my phone.

Post by iMatt »

Before I go further, I know the issue could be WB15, Affinity Designer which I use to create the buttons and the screen resolution of my phone. That said, is there a way to optimise image quality within WB?

poetrycards.me.uk
pajadt

Re: Images looking 'blurry' on my phone.

Post by pajadt »

Hi Matt
no software can fix as far as the resolution is poor and small, only in software where you prepare images if they are vectorial, you can give a larger size or use another format, such as svg, which will always be a clear with any size monitor resolution.

Also noticed all this image which you use annivesary , birthday etc, can be jpg format and you can reduce size in Affinity, and save like jpg, or vector Svg, not need to be png, when not have transparent background. also is bigger size when is png than jpg
Last edited by pajadt on Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Images will be published "AS IS", so you control the quality of the images (before adding them to the page).
iMatt

Post by iMatt »

Okay, problem solved I think! SVG is the best bet as it preserved the crispness. BUT everything has to be a vector for SVG to be saved properly and displayed fully in WB. Thus I now make sure the images are vectors before exporting to SVG.