Using an image as background for pages

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
mcruss

Using an image as background for pages

Post by mcruss »

I want to use an image as background but when I select IMAGE in page properties on any page, MODE, there is also a 'color box' to the right of the IMAGE box. When I use preview, it flashes between the image and the color selected.

How do I get it to just show the image as background?
BaconFries

Re: Using an image as background for pages

Post by BaconFries »

If you wish to display a image in the background go to Page Properties->Style->Background and select image from the drop down then in image browse to were the image is and insert.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The color picker sets the background color in case the image has transparent areas.
A common reason for images not displaying, is if the filename is invalid:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... f=10&t=131
mcruss

Post by mcruss »

The image displays; and I know how to select the image. The issue is that upon publishing it, or even previewing, the image and the background color 'pulse' and lock the page. Hard to describe but it is as if first the image and then the color, milliseconds each, over and over.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

What is the URL of the page?
mcruss

Post by mcruss »

Sorry, I put it back to the original 'solid color' background. But for what it is worth, the URL is championsruncondos.com. It works fine with solid color background as it is now.
It is a strange phenomenon when I tried to use an image as background. It just 'pulsed' with image and color. The only thing I could find that might have caused that was the 'color picker' as changing the color there would change the color that pulsed with the image.
mcruss

Post by mcruss »

Now a NEW problem has emerged: I reverted to the previous format with solid color background and now I get this message when I try to save my changes:

"Access denied because the application does not have enough permissions or another application has the file open and locked."

There are no other applications with the file open. What does it mean, "not enough permissions?" Is this a WYSIWYG issue or in my computer?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Sorry, I put it back to the original 'solid color' background.
To be able to help you, I need to see what you have done. If you want my help then please share the URL of the problematic page.
"Access denied because the application does not have enough permissions or another application has the file open and locked."
Maybe you have opened multiple instances of the application and the file is locked?
Or maybe Window's Randomsware protection (in Windows 10) blocks access to the folder?

You can try to save the file with a different name or in a different folder.