Live chat

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Chameleon

Live chat

Post by Chameleon »

Hi is there any way to get a live chat or social chat to work in a site? I see a few that you have to sign up for and are subscription basis. Not looking to sign up but would like to have a live chat on my site that would be open to members only. :D
Pablo

Re: Live chat

Post by Pablo »

There is no standard solution for this, so you will need a third party script.
Chameleon

Post by Chameleon »

Cheers Pablo that is what I thought.
I'm just looking to add a group chat for members only and thought whatsapp link or plugin would do it for me :D
zinc

Post by zinc »

Chameleon wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:37 pm Hi is there any way to get a live chat or social chat to work in a site? I see a few that you have to sign up for and are subscription basis. Not looking to sign up but would like to have a live chat on my site that would be open to members only. :D
Have you seen this?

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=87642
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Chameleon

Post by Chameleon »

Hi Zinc thanks for that. Not what I’m looking for in this instance since from the looks of it, it will only allow two person conversations (I need it as a group chat) but I will be adding it in its own right since it fulfills another idea I had so thanks for that ;-)
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Can you explore https://justblab.com/? It's a group chat system with the option of registered members. I don't know if there is an option for just registered members... explore? Note that some web hosts don't allow hosting chat scripts because of potential server load.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Chameleon

Post by Chameleon »

Hi Jerryco, thanks for that. It looks promising and I am going to try it out and will report back here if it works :D
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Did you try it? Are you happy?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!