Free design templates

Please post free templates here
Haxer

Free design templates

Post by Haxer »

Here is a template ( theme ) you can use to design your own ideas for a website, There are no images such as people places or objects just place holders. you are free to make any changes you feel nessecary, The download link is on the bottom of the theme so you can see the whole thing. If you want it, go here to get it. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me with them I will gladly answer them. You have the right to sell, distribute and use. If you like it or have ideas for changing some things let others know by making those changes and re-post it if you feel like sharing those ideas. I hope
those who do download and use it enjoy it , I moved this theme over to my regular server.
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/plain/
Last edited by Haxer on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Haxer

Re: A free design template

Post by Haxer »

Heres another template that can give you an idea on designing
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/co ... index.html
connection.jpg
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

Haxer

Post by Haxer »

Haxer

Post by Haxer »

One more called "Blue" You can see why.
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/blue
Pablo

Re: Free design templates

Post by Pablo »

Great templates!
Are the images you have used in your templates copyright free?
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

On every template I have noted on the template itself, that the images contained can be used only by the persons downloading the template, but can not be passed to a 3rd party, which means that they can use the images, but they cant use them if they sell or give them to anyone else and therefore must be replaced with images they have that they can sell or give away to others. The images are there for one main reason thats just to add a visual look to give an idea to enhance the template itself. But as for covering my ( and the forums ) behinds ( a.k.a. Butt ) I have duly noted it when they download them to use. Some images are also watermarked to where you wont even want to use them even if you wanted to because it would be to labor intensive to remove the watermarks. for instance the template Blue has it really bad on the images and a footnote telling them to change the images with their own. Also just a note to add.... These templates were created with WWB v.8.5.8 and a screen resolution of 1024x768 so they may appear funny when looking at them with another resolution. they are of simple design just to give a starting point so you can add whatever extensions and other properties you want for your finale product design. If you have any questions or concerns please ask or email me at pledford at cebridge dot net and I will answer them or address the comment.
Last edited by Haxer on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

One more template to add to the list, this one is called "Police" but listed as law on the server.
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/law
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Thank for your reply!
It's important that all images you have used in templates are 100% clear of copyrights.

Take for example this template:
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/empower/

Are these images copyright free? If yes can your tell the website they came from?
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

Heres a breakdown of the images.....
The 2 men images come from a program I use to make logos ( As I also make logos as well ) The program is called
Laughingbird Logo Creator 5.2 Mega Pak. They are images that are in the program itself and according to the license pertaining to this program says and I quote " We can use the images in the things we create, We can not sell the images ( Only ) as a single or a package deal....However since they are incorporated into the template ( i.e. Theme ) they quailfy under that license, However only the people that download the template can use the images for themselves only, And CAN NOT pass them on to anyone else without a license therefore YOU WILL NEED TO CHANGE THE IMAGES with your own images when doing so for someone else, The other images (i.e. The green circle with the checkmark in it and the snowflake looking graphic ) was made using the same program along with Jasc Paintshop Pro v.9. Now the snowflake graphic is mine I did make that one and anyone can use it, sell it and give it away to anyone, the other images are made using your program. I will upload that image here. There is another member named Bill -Wacki56
who is also a owner of The Logo Creator from Laughingbird ( Mark Sylvester-Owner of the logo creator ) and he can vouch for the license and the usage of the images from that program. Now the clipboard graphic comes from another program that I have from coffeecup software and I talked with the V.P. of Product Development here is the transcript of that conversation I had with him, He also said basically the samething as the license for TLC has concerning the images. I even left the phone number intact in case you want to call it and see for yourself, This is the conversation per Scott and myself.

Code: Select all

Wednesday at 06:21 PM | Edit Post   
Haxer/ Registered User :
I had a question purposed to me that I thought definately needs answering and since I use your program
I felt it best to come here and ask. I like to make web templates for customers when they want a website either for business
or personal. I do charge money for them, but I was wondering this. I have the Loredo image pak that I purchased, Can I freely give those images away with the templates I make ? and if they use and keep them can they do that as well? or do they need to change them out ? And when I do use your images in a template can I charge them with the images and not get into trouble of them? thank you.  

Wednesday at 06:47 PM   
Scott Swedorski
VP of Software Development

Hey Phillip,
You are free to use those graphics and create websites for your clients. The only thing you cannot do is sell or give way the graphics as stand-alone images. As long as they are part of the websites you create, you are fully licensed to re-use them. The license is also only good for you, so if they were to sell the template, they would need to purchase a license for them.

Hope all that is clear.  
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Scott A. Swedorski - VP of Product Development
CoffeeCup Software Inc.
Phone: 678.495.3480

I use a lot of different programs to create graphics as well as other webpage creator programs, such as Avenquest Web Easy Creator Professional, ***, many many others. I have found one just cant do all I need done. I hope this helps in answering your questions, I understand your concern and I agree with them as to your product and website and this forum, Anything else I can answer for you?
Last edited by Haxer on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Thanks for the clarification!
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

No problem, I appreciate the comments as well as the feedback, and hope this lets others know how you can use images as long as you are aware of the limits that come along with templates others create to share on here.
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

One more template to add to the mix.....called Rest Zone
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/rest/
Last edited by Haxer on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bburgess

Post by bburgess »

Outstanding stuff Haxer!! Thank you !!
KISS is the key!
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

no problem, glad you like them, Im making more so stay tuned...lol, thank you for the comment as well. I thought since halloween is just around the corner, Id make a spoof theme called Greeny, The little green skulls and buttons are mine but the header isnt, I downloaded the header a long time ago from clipart.com when I had a paid subscription ( over 3 years ago ). Never used it for anything till now.
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/greeny
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

Haxer

Post by Haxer »

Heres a template revamped from a template offered by WYSIWYG Web Builder known as "Bookstore", I made a few changes

Heres the before shot
bookstore1.jpg

And the revised template after
mag.jpg

Heres the template
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/mag/
Haxer

Post by Haxer »

Another called "Networking"
http://pages.suddenlink.net/pledford/networking
Download link at the bottom of the template