Free template: Simple modern

Please post free templates here
Jeff

Re: Free template: Simple modern

Post by Jeff » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Thankyou for the prompt reply - The yellow template is exactly what I was looking for!!!

filmphotog

Post by filmphotog » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:47 pm

Jeff wrote:Thankyou for the prompt reply - The yellow template is exactly what I was looking for!!!
Perfect! :)

ColinM

Post by ColinM » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:05 am

Awesome work filmdog - especially when you offer it for free - love your work, attitude and generosity - that will save me a lot of work on a Client project I have coming up!

Image Image
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
FORUM MODERATOR
Please think before you post, be polite, don't hijack threads and above all please respect Pablo's huge effort!
My Website

filmphotog

Post by filmphotog » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:35 am

ColinM wrote:Awesome work filmdog - especially when you offer it for free - love your work, attitude and generosity - that will save me a lot of work on a Client project I have coming up!

Image Image
Thank you very much for the comments! :D It's great if the templates are useful.

ColinM

Post by ColinM » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:07 am

filmphotog wrote:
ColinM wrote:Awesome work filmdog - especially when you offer it for free - love your work, attitude and generosity - that will save me a lot of work on a Client project I have coming up!

Image Image
Thank you very much for the comments! :D It's great if the templates are useful.
I agree - it very much underpins the spirit of helping each other! 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
FORUM MODERATOR
Please think before you post, be polite, don't hijack threads and above all please respect Pablo's huge effort!
My Website

coste

Post by coste » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi... this Simple modern template is really amazing and I decided to use it for practicing and experiment with the scroll in Wysiwyg Web Builder and to better understand its functioning but when I try to watch a preview index page on the Firefox browser and I try to click on the menu items (...Home, Gallery, Projects, Ideas, About...) unfortunately the page not scrolling...!
I use a Wysiwig Web Builder 11.0.6 latest version.
I am a beginner... so, who can give me some idea to solve the problem?

filmphotog

Post by filmphotog » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 pm

coste wrote:Hi... this Simple modern template is really amazing and I decided to use it for practicing and experiment with the scroll in Wysiwyg Web Builder and to better understand its functioning but when I try to watch a preview index page on the Firefox browser and I try to click on the menu items (...Home, Gallery, Projects, Ideas, About...) unfortunately the page not scrolling...!
I use a Wysiwig Web Builder 11.0.6 latest version.
I am a beginner... so, who can give me some idea to solve the problem?
Hi and thank you for the comments! :D

It doesn't work in preview for me either, I always have to publish to my website (in a sub-folder etc) to try the smooth scrolling. In WB11 the scroll extension can be replaced by the built-in smooth scroll (see properties for the bookmarks).

lolisaiahlol

Post by lolisaiahlol » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:20 am

So im having trouble with the background image not wanting to size it self when i make the window smaller. The content gets smaller but the image is staying put. I want the sides of the image to follow the resize just a little bit but cant figure how.

I also had the idea when you resize the window i can change the background to the size but because of the master_frame overriding what i do its hard to get the background just right.

http://www.landeplacement.com here is the site im working on, take the mouse and make the window smaller, notice how the sides of the picture disappears. When you look at it on an iphone you cant see the colors.

Is there any way to manipulate the Master_frame so when a breakpoint is triggered a new background is set?

My grammar sucks, sorry

Rass

Post by Rass » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:30 am

Dear Filmphotog many thanks for sharing this fantastic template.

Rass

Post by Rass » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:44 am

Though it's a wonderful job done by Filmphotog, but when previewing it, the top menu doesn't appear in any breakpoint. Regards

lolisaiahlol

Post by lolisaiahlol » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Rass wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:44 am
Though it's a wonderful job done by Filmphotog, but when previewing it, the top menu doesn't appear in any breakpoint. Regards
Because its in the Master_frame, go there if you want to change something

sdunn911

Post by sdunn911 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi there, sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't seem to get the text boxes (even if I copy and paste an existing box in a new / different location) to be in the position (in a WYSIWYG style) I place / want it. Is it a breakpoint thing? Thanks.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:21 pm

You should note that the template designer may no longer be active so you may not get a answer to this. This is the last time he replied to this template. Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 pm