Free template: Simple modern

Please post free templates here
filmphotog

Re: Free template: Simple modern

Post by filmphotog »

coste wrote:Hi... this Simple modern template is really amazing and I decided to use it for practicing and experiment with the scroll in Wysiwyg Web Builder and to better understand its functioning but when I try to watch a preview index page on the Firefox browser and I try to click on the menu items (...Home, Gallery, Projects, Ideas, About...) unfortunately the page not scrolling...!
I use a Wysiwig Web Builder 11.0.6 latest version.
I am a beginner... so, who can give me some idea to solve the problem?
Hi and thank you for the comments! :D

It doesn't work in preview for me either, I always have to publish to my website (in a sub-folder etc) to try the smooth scrolling. In WB11 the scroll extension can be replaced by the built-in smooth scroll (see properties for the bookmarks).
Rass

Post by Rass »

Dear Filmphotog many thanks for sharing this fantastic template.
Rass

Post by Rass »

Though it's a wonderful job done by Filmphotog, but when previewing it, the top menu doesn't appear in any breakpoint. Regards
sdunn911

Post by sdunn911 »

Hi there, sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't seem to get the text boxes (even if I copy and paste an existing box in a new / different location) to be in the position (in a WYSIWYG style) I place / want it. Is it a breakpoint thing? Thanks.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You should note that the template designer may no longer be active so you may not get a answer to this. This is the last time he replied to this template. Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 pm