Tunes From Ghana

Please post free templates here
dapson

Tunes From Ghana

Post by dapson »

This template was inspired by the rich resources both natural and artificial that Ghana has. A lot of people might have heard about Ghana and doesn't seem to know much about the nation. This theme has some music made in Ghana.

Features:
- Simple Scroll
- Beautiful Color blending
- Fully Responsive
- Clean and modern design
- Google fonts

Version Used
WYSIWYG Web Builder version 10.4.8

- See more at: https://dapsonishmeal.com/free-template ... ghana.html
filmphotog

Re: Tunes From Ghana

Post by filmphotog »

Hi, I think this template looks great, the colors, layout etc. It's nice to see more templates posted! :D
dapson

Post by dapson »

filmphotog wrote:Hi, I think this template looks great, the colors, layout etc. It's nice to see more templates posted! :D

Thank you filmphotog for your kind words. I will surely build more great templates for free.
adex1

Post by adex1 »

Hi,

Nice clean template.

But sad that we can not download and test it. Except we make a request and you have to approve it.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
dapson

Post by dapson »

adex1 wrote:Hi,

Nice clean template.

But sad that we can not download and test it. Except we make a request and you have to approve it.
Hi Adex,

For security reasons, we require to know the purpose of the of the template before we submit it.
Thank you
adex1

Post by adex1 »

dapson wrote:

Nice clean template.

Hi Adex,

For security reasons, we require to know the purpose of the of the template before we submit it.
Thank you
Hi,

I guess I missed something, what security? If you are giving template for free.

Or you mean, you are collecting people's information for CIA, FBI etc?

It will be nice to check how they share on this forum from BF, filmphotog, adex1 and others.

Thanks.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
sikhoonak2

Post by sikhoonak2 »

hi how to demo and how to download?
dapson

Post by dapson »

adex1 wrote:
dapson wrote:

Nice clean template.

Hi Adex,

Thank you
Hi,

I guess I missed something, what security? If you are giving template for free.

Or you mean, you are collecting people's information for CIA, FBI etc?

It will be nice to check how they share on this forum from BF, filmphotog, adex1 and others.

Thanks.
Hi Adex,

As part of our services, we require to know who is using our free template and the purpose for it. An email stands as a proof in case you don't use it for the purpose you stated in the request form. As part of our policies, we are not sharing anyone's information with any third party organization. Our customers are very important to us and we intend providing them the best of templates with information we gather from them
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

intellectual
I partly agree with adex1but I do understand why you feel/have to ask for registration before download.
Now one question I have not asked before as a forum moderator is the following.
Are the images used within your templates free or paid, free of intellectual property ie copyrights, do you own the intellectual property copyright(s) of the images so to distribute them.?

If any of the image(s) used are from any external sources they may have restricted used and may not be used. Even if you have paid for these images you still cannot redistribute them without permission from the seller(s) or the copyright holder(s). This also applies to Royality free images as it is the original downloader that can use without paying any royalities but if used or shared, redistributed then payment may be required or some form of recognition to the image owner given within the template free or paid.
dapson

Post by dapson »

BaconFries wrote:intellectual
I partly agree with adex1but I do understand why you feel/have to ask for registration before down.
Now one question I have not asked before as a forum moderator is the following.
Are the images used within your templates free or paid, free of intellectual property ie copyrights, do you own the intellectual property copyright(s) of the images so to distribute them.?

If any of the images used are from any external sources they may have restricted used and may not be used. Even if you have paid for these images you still cannot redistribute them without permission from the seller(s) or the copyright holder(s). This also applies to Royality free images as it is the original downloader that can use without any paying any royalities but if used or shared, redistributed then payment may be required or some form of recognition to the image owner given with the template free or paid.

Well said! Then i guess i have to take away all forms of images when distributing free templates. Is that okay Guys. I must say i have an awesome family here. I appreciate your time and with your post. :D
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Then i guess i have to take away all forms of images when distributing free templates. Is that okay Guys
It not a question of asking the "Guys" if it ok to that you remove images from your free templates.... it is forum rules that any and all images used must not be or have any copyrights attached so not to cause the forum any issues with the didtribution of images in the templates the same applies to paid templates too. See forum rules.
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 50&t=58221
dapson

Post by dapson »

BaconFries wrote:
Then i guess i have to take away all forms of images when distributing free templates. Is that okay Guys
It not a question of asking the "Guys" if it ok to that you remove images from your free templates.... it is forum rules that any and all images used must not be or have any copyrights attached so not to cause the forum any issues with the didtribution of images in the templates the same applies to paid templates too. See forum rules.
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 50&t=58221

Sure! i have read and noted that. Thanks ones again.
sikhoonak2

Post by sikhoonak2 »

hi how i can download this template ?!!!
dapson

Post by dapson »

sikhoonak2 wrote:hi how i can download this template ?!!!
To know who is downloading and using our template, we require you request for the template through our online request form so we send the template to you via email.