problem with publishing my website

Please post free templates here
Kensly

problem with publishing my website

Post by Kensly » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:22 pm

i don't Know if the problem come from c panel or web builder. I bought web builder follow step by step the instruction to publish my web site , using Go daddy to buy a domains and a web hosting as the Support of web builder advice me. when i choose publish web site ,web builder said successfully connected to ftp server and successfully published but when i press visit my web site i never saw it
i always see
"Future home of something quite cool.
If you're the site owner, log in to launch this site

If you are a visitor, check back soon."

when i login in c panel i try many things i found on YouTube Despite this i can't find my web site online

clarkep

Re: problem with publishing my website

Post by clarkep » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:21 am

I use go daddy as my host for my website and i used the SFTP using SSH2 (Secure Shell) to publish to go daddy with WYSIWYG WEB BUILDER 14 as i had the same problem as you when trying to publish using ftp to go daddy but before you publish to go daddy using SFTP you need to go to go daddy account and turn on a setting with regards to SFTP the setting is SSH access turn it from off to on

Kensly

Post by Kensly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:41 pm

SSH was already on and it still doing the same thing

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:48 pm

@Kensly please refrain from posting/hijacking (unrelated to the thread) other users threads as you have done as they will be deleted if you do.. Please also note 99.999% of publishing issues are host related so you will need to contact them for further help.

clarkep

Post by clarkep » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:16 pm

Kensly if you can post a screen print of the publish settings that you filled in on WYSIWYG WEB BUILDER as it could also be that you have missed something or filled something in wrong eg publish folder eg remote folder as it is called in wysiwyg web builder publishing settings for go daddy should be( /public_html )