editable content admin yields chrome false positive about site password breach

Issues related to the CMS tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_tools.html
A lot of information about the Content Manager System can be found in the help/manual. Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the demo template that is include with the software.

CMS trouble shooting / FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43245
johnwayne

editable content admin yields chrome false positive about site password breach

Post by johnwayne »

I set up editable content admin on a site, and using it yields a false positive warning from the chrome browser that the site's credentials had been breached. I separately went to google passwords and ran the scan provided there against my saved passwords, which includes that same domain and the report showed no listed breaches. I'm investigating further, but has anyone else experienced this? I would like for it to be simply a known issue vs chrome but I need to solidify that claim before I can make it to my clients.
Couldn't upload Avatar - curse you, James Cameron
Pablo

Re: editable content admin yields chrome false positive about site password breach

Post by Pablo »

It is difficult to say something meaningful about this without knowing exactly where the error is triggered by.
There are no known issues with the scripts otherwise they would already have been fixed.

Note the password is stored on the server and not sent to the browser.
But maybe you have not set the page extesions to PHP?