[rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2020-Apr-17 ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
Forum rules
*** IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available or supported, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
amcm

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2014-Jul-17 ***

Post by amcm »

I try already the smart cart extension provided with teh Wysiwyg, but found looks pretty good and the working result is really not so good...
Your product Shopping cart module, works also as a simple Order form with price and photo of product? so customer sent the selected products to be quoted by the admin and then they made the transaction in other way, phone, email, etc... ? because in my country customers dont always place an order with Credit card or so online.. They want only to ask for products then salesman contact them directly...

regards..
ADAN CABRERA

[RZ] wrote:* New in version 1.0.1:

:: Shopping cart module ::

New:

- Multiple selection in products options.
- Multiple selection in variable charges/prices options.
- Optionally, product option selection required.
- Maximum options selected in a product; automatic options-lock when the selected options reach the maximum allowed per product.
- Maximum charges/prices options selected in a product; automatic options-lock when the selected charges/prices reach the maximum allowed per product.

Fixed:

- Sporadic unstable behavior in optional charges list #3.

Improved:

- Products options/charges margins.
- Products options/charges scheme (table/line - normal/expanded).

:: Checkout module ::

Improved:

- Checkout options/charges details.

:: Add to cart module ::

New:

- Product options can point to an input box, a combobox, multiple checkboxes or radio buttons (grouped by name - use value property for the description).
- Product charges can point to a combobox, multiple checkboxes or radio buttons (grouped by name - use value property, comma separated, for the description and the amount).
- Product options can be optional or required and limited by a maximum selected options (checkboxes can be combined with radio buttons within the same group).
- Product charges can be optional or limited by a maximum selected options (checkboxes can be combined with radio buttons within the same group)

(Please read: "Individual items")

:: All modules ::

Improved:

- Browser cookies test/delete.

How to update?

Send an e-mail via the contact form (here: http://www.magnawebstudio.com/shop) with your license-of-use id (has been sent with your purchase).
You will receive the update in your e-mail.
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2016-Sep-27 ***

Post by [RZ] »

you can use the cart module as a list of items that you sell or you can use the add-to-cart module in conjunction with your own design
in both cases you can use pay-on-delivery in the checkout module, it can be used to contact your potential customer
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2016-Nov-02 ***

Post by [RZ] »

* New in version 1.3.3

:: check-out module ::

- Coupon mode: can be 'one-time' or 'reusable' (different coupons can have their own mode -- this feature applies to PayPal based payments).

:: monitor module ::

- Improved customization for the text on each status (background/color/margin/radius/etc).

:: footer module :: (suite version)

- Added support for multiple external objects scan to improve the footer relocation.
- Minor code tweaks.
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2017-May-17 ***

Post by [RZ] »

* New in version 1.4

:: all modules ::

- Can be placed within layout grids for floating schemes.

:: cart module ::

- Removed fast/onready startup modes (not needed anymore, visuals are done [almost] "instantly").
- Improved normal/expanded 'column', 'line' and 'table' alignment modes for options/charges.
- Unavailable products cannot be added externally - custom message added (please read the "Top featured items" section).
- Improved options/charges alignment modes.
- Improved dividers and cell-spacing.
- Improved images preloading, less resources used.
- Workaround for a pixel gap in the coupon button on Firefox.

- Faster composition/rendering.
- Optimized space used by information elements.

:: monitor module ::

- Improved and extended alignments for the images and the numbers.
- Improved images preloading, less resources used.
- Multi-instance (for advanced designs).

:: add to cart module ::

- Added margin and alignment support (useful for floating schemes).

:: on-delivery payment ::

- An error message is displayed and the session is halted in case of session path is not writable.
- The javascript-based core has been moved to an external library file for faster loading times across pages.
- Sample project updated.

:: glass module :: (suite version)

- Fixed a Firefox 52+ "onmouseover" unstable behavior.
- Fixed an unstable behavior using images within table-cells with borders.

:: footer module :: (suite version)

- The javascript-based core has been moved to an external library file for faster loading times across pages.
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2017-Jun-18 ***

Post by [RZ] »

* New in version 1.4.1

- Optionally, the buyer must confirm that agrees to the 'terms and conditions' before proceeding with the payment.
- Optional highly customizable button that links to the 'terms and conditions' information page.
- Added custom label, button and error message for the 'agree' feature.
- Persistent confirmation status across pages.

:: clean-up module ::

- Updated core to support the new features.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Great little but vital & useful feature. Thank you for adding it.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

thank you for your kind words
(yes it is multipurpose)
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

* New in version 1.4.1

- New extension (accessories): [rz] Shopping (filter); this extension allows to search/filter products from the cart module.
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2017-Jul-26 ***

Post by [RZ] »

* New in version 1.4.1.1

- New extension (accessories): [rz] Shopping (date-picker); this extension allows to introduce formatted dates in the free input defined in product options.
linkternet

Post by linkternet »

Hello,
I just found this RZ Shopping suit and as I've used other shopping carts in the past, mostly ASP based, it's taking me time to understand how simple it could be to just add extensions and have everything working.

I've read the every post I've found about the extension, looked at the magna eshop and played with the online demo and looks great, but of course I have come doubts I'd like to clear before getting this awesome extension.

1. I have around 400 products, maybe a little more. Would the extension help me?
2. I saw in the demo, the product is an image and in the magna eshop there's a little image and description besides the price and "Add to cart" icon. When you add a product, do you have the option to add or not any of this details? picture, description, price, Other options, etc

3. The demo sent me to paypal, so I guess Paypal informs the buyer and the seller about the transaction right? and if either of them want to know about the detail later, they'll need to login to their paypal account, right?

Thanks
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

thank you very much for your kind words

1. 400 products is not too much as the extension has been optimized during the last updates; however, may be a bit heavier than usual to load. perhaps you may want to have different pages for specific categories?

2. yes, there are bulk-lists and add-to-cart modules; the first allows you to have the list as you have seen with the add-to-cart icon and the second allows you to have an icon only to add to the cart (order the item) that you have set within this button

3. yes to all; also paypal usually cares to send an email to both parties with the transaction details -- i personally highly recommend to always login to paypal to carefully review the transaction details and checkout the balance, as many (in may case MANY!) dudes may want to cheat you with e-cheques that they cancel after you send the items you sell; in the past, paypal sent ambiguous messages about the transaction; fortunately, now they are more careful and send more descriptive messages about the transactions; in my case i reported all these "offenders" and no problems anymore :)

hope you find this info useful
linkternet

Post by linkternet »

Thank you so much for answering my questions.

Now, please correct me if I'm wrong.

If I have an instance of the extension for every product category, each one on a different page, this makes the cart lighter by only loading the list of products that I want to see, but if I choose products browsing different categories from different pages, they get added to the cart and checkout?

In my website, I already have a catalog of chemical products organized by categories, in which I show the name and description of every product and a link to the full detail PDF file. If I use the "add to cart module", will I be able to add a button just below my description or PDF link and get the product added to the cart?. That would be great as I wouldn't need to create new pages with the same information.

Having this in mind, if I add an "add to cart" button, which has the product details like price in it's properties, I guess I will need one button for every product presentation I have, for example, an "Add to cart" button with half gallon price and one button for 1 gallon price, etc?

Thank you
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

If I have an instance of the extension for every product category, each one on a different page, this makes the cart lighter by only loading the list of products that I want to see, but if I choose products browsing different categories from different pages, they get added to the cart and checkout?

yes, products you added to the cart won't be removed from the list even in the case you navigate from/to different pages

In my website, I already have a catalog of chemical products organized by categories, in which I show the name and description of every product and a link to the full detail PDF file. If I use the "add to cart module", will I be able to add a button just below my description or PDF link and get the product added to the cart?. That would be great as I wouldn't need to create new pages with the same information.

yes, just remember that you cannot add items from the pdf itself

Having this in mind, if I add an "add to cart" button, which has the product details like price in it's properties, I guess I will need one button for every product presentation I have, for example, an "Add to cart" button with half gallon price and one button for 1 gallon price, etc?

yes, if you want to handle as different products
no, you can use "price variants" connecting with different "external objects" (like a combobox)

Thank you

You are welcome
linkternet

Post by linkternet »

Thank you so much for your response.

1. If I need the save the user information to keep their name, address, email, telephone, etc, I guess I should use CMS forms to he enters his info and then take him to the shop, right? or there's a way to use the same process "On Delivery payments" use in which the client should capture their data. Using php of course.

2. I guess there's no way for the user to save an order for later or to speed up the buying process when they buy the same products every month, right?

Thank you!!
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

1. not cms forms, php; however this applies to on-delivery payments. using paypal you can prompt for a required address to deliver physical goods
2. both parties receive an email with the transactions details; paypal cares of, and if you are using on-delivery payments, the extension sends an email to both parties as well with the transaction details. each one is the responsible to store the information for later use
linkternet

Post by linkternet »

I want to give a gift when the purchase reaches a predefined amount. Is there a way to use the discount feature to know the purchase reached the amount and then allow the client to choose from a list of codes which belong to different gifts?.

Let's say if you buy $200, a predefined amount that grants you a free gift, then a combo box appears so you can choose from items KN234 Knife set, CC8923 Celular case or BS8234 Bluetooth Speaker. Like adding a discount coupon.

I hope I made myself clear.

Regards
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

you can predefine a discount as a percentage or a flat amount according to a specific amount ordered that you decide
linkternet

Post by linkternet »

Hi,

Is there a way to detect when the purchase amount reaches a predefined amount?
Maybe with an event or something?, Maybe that way I can show a list of gifts related to the purchase amount.

Thank you
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

you can specify that percentage/flat-amount for global discounts in the checkout process or you can allow discounts in specific items, as for the current available version (1.4.1.1) items cannot be the discount itself
linkternet

Post by linkternet »

Thank you very much for all the support. I think you extension is great tool.
I'll buy the suite asap.

Is there a chance you know a few sites that use your shopping suite so I can see how other developers implemented your solution?

Regards
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

www.magnawebstudio.com/shop <- this is a real site that uses the extensions set
i'm affraid i cannot post sites without the owners' permission
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2017-Oct-14 ***

Post by [RZ] »

* New in version 1.4.1.2

:: animation module :: (suite version)

- Improved behavior with cart and add-to-cart modules handled by external access (via 'addtocart()' functions).
- Minor code optimizations.

:: glass module :: (suite version)

- Optional fade-out effect of the element when the magnifying glass is activated.
- Custom color and intensity for the fade-out effect.
- Fixed an RWD instability on resize.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Great Update. Thank you!
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

:)
Adriano Marcio

Post by Adriano Marcio »

RZ,

... I am using Google translator ... if you have any typos, please disregard ...

I read several posts, but I still have some doubts and if possible I would like to count on your precious collaboration in answering.

1.) In Brazil, we use a lot of payment tool that the PagSeguro company, how to insert other means of payment?

2.) What language do you have in Pt-BR format?

3.) For me to create an ecommerce today, how many extensions do I need and what is the total value?

I await and I anticipate thanks to your attention.
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

hi
prices and included features are listed here: www.magnawebstudio.com/shop (select the 'eCommerce' option from the menu)
for more detailed technical information visit the following link: www.magnawebstudio.com/developer (select the extensions you want from the left panel)
1. the extensions are a gateway to paypal (pay-on-delivery is included)
2. you can easily translate or adapt all the messages (that are the result of the interaction with the shopping modules)
3. just follow the previous links, read the information and then you decide what you want, if you have any further question/s feel free to get in contact again whenever you want
with regards
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2018-Jan-13 ***

Post by [RZ] »

* New in version 1.4.2

- New extension included (suite version): [rz] Integer Entry; beautifies quantity entries with this advanced replacement for the standard <INPUT> tag (useful in conjunction with add-to-cart module instances).

- Order discount type (global/surplus modes).
- Coupons discount type (global/surplus modes).
- Optional confirmation/multipurpose messages before to proceed with the payment (can be global and/or day-specific).
zinc

Post by zinc »

Great and amazingly important update. Thank you RZ!
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

thank you for your kind words and for your support
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

Hi RZ,

Just wondering why you wont answer my emails and my request to send me a copy of the extension I purchased from you on 14th january.
Could you contact me via email please and send me a download link

Thanks in advance
Graham
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

there is no download link, extensions were already and are always sent to the original email which the paypal transaction has been originated
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

ok, so how do I obtain a copy of the extension.
When I was away for a weekend my pc got taken out by an electrical storm. So I need to get a copy of it again

Graham
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

from your email inbox
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

That's what I don't have as the computer was fried. This is why I'm asking if you can resend it please.

Thanks
Grajam
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

the email is online, not on your computer
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

There is nothing in my email except just love 1 week of emails. When the account was originally setup by one of my staff they told it to forward with pop and not keep mail on the server.

When I discovered this I have now switched everything to imap. However this does not solve the issue at hand from what happened in loosing stuff.

Could you re send the extension please.

Thanks
Graham
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

Hi RZ

Can you please send me the extension I have purchased. If you require the PayPal item number just let me know.
The purchase was made on 14th January

Thanks
Graham
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

the extensions were sent
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

When did you send it. I have been checking my email daily but still nothing.
I have checked my spam folder as we bt not in there

Graham
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

[RZ] wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:55 pm the extensions were sent
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

Hi RZ

thanks for getting back to me.

Can you please resend again as I dont have them due to a pc crash. I have checked through what emails I had and nothing there as they only went back around 2 weeks

thanks heaps

Graham
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

[RZ] wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:16 pm
[RZ] wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:55 pm the extensions were sent
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

I jsut checked my email again and still noting RZ. Can you tell me what day and time you sent them please

Thanks heaps
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

the extensions just have already been sent
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

I think you have mis understood my question RZ.

Can you please tell me what day you set them I have been checking my email for days now and still nothing has arrived

Maybe send again asap that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

I think ypu misunderstand the situation
the extensions were sent. if you do not received them many reasons can be...
perhaps your mail has been blacklisted or blocked or it cannot receive attachments
I dont know and if I would know I wont make it public so as to obey privacy rules
as it has been told you so many times extensions were sent more than one time
I dont know what happens at your end and it is not my problem. I already did all what is at my hands
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

I have received 37 emails today.but none from you.
Your welcome to have access to my emails and pc via team viewer

I'm going to re buy it again and I bet it comes through.

Will there be any support for all the issues I originally had
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

I have received 37 emails today.but none from you.
Your welcome to have access to my emails and pc via team viewer

I'm going to re buy it again and I bet it comes through.

Will there be any support for all the issues I originally had
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

Please try to understand that this is not in my hands
I personally ckecked this and extensions were sent
lpug

Post by lpug »

Hi I'm new to this, so I'm sorry if I sound a little vague. I want to incorporate a shopping cart to my website. Will this extension allow me to merge it with my current website built with WWB and not have to completely customize my complete site all over again.If I purchase the shopping suite does that include all the tools and extensions to get my cart up and running. I will be selling beauty products, and currently in the process of converting a wordpress site with woocommerce to WWB.

Thanks