Order of items inside flex container

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
longman

Order of items inside flex container

Post by longman » Wed May 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi,

I got this Flex container in which Im meant to drop items (cards) regularly, but the orders of items are from down to top, when I drop a new card inside the flex container, it goes to the last queue down below.

How do I make the order of items inside a flex container from top to down? so when I drop a new card, it'd be the firs row.

I really hope it'll be possible, otherwise, It'll be hell of works to bring a new item on top each time i update the page.

Thanks!
Last edited by longman on Wed May 23, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

longman

Re: Order of items inside flex container

Post by longman » Wed May 23, 2018 12:16 pm

Alright, if i make the Flex container NoWrap and RowReverse, then if i drop a new card, it goes to the first one, butttt i wil no longer have Wrap container :(

I should have Wrap container while doing so.

longman

Post by longman » Wed May 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Right-click on Card > Move to top :D

Got it, i just could not find the option )

Maybe in next update we give 'pre-defined Order type to the items inside the Flex container :)

ArkyBoy

Post by ArkyBoy » Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm

@longman, thanks for pointing out that "move to top" option. Yes, I would find this useful, and having the ability to always populate the newest item to appear at the top would be a fine little workflow improvement.

I'm working on a TV station mockup, and have a page with a flex container, and a bunch of cards, one for each show. It had not occured to me what would happen if a new "show" was created, and I needed a new card for that one. So, this was a timely post. Thanks.

Voted up!

longman

Post by longman » Tue May 29, 2018 4:41 am

ArkyBoy wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm
@longman, thanks for pointing out that "move to top" option. Yes, I would find this useful, and having the ability to always populate the newest item to appear at the top would be a fine little workflow improvement.

I'm working on a TV station mockup, and have a page with a flex container, and a bunch of cards, one for each show. It had not occured to me what would happen if a new "show" was created, and I needed a new card for that one. So, this was a timely post. Thanks.

Voted up!
Hey ArkyBoy, glad it was useful for you! :D WB is great!