My style not working but working

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
longman

My style not working but working

Post by longman » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:36 am

Hi,

in my main project, there is something tricky, the footer copyright text inside a flex, it has a style of left-alignment for default and 768 breakpoint and center alignment for 480 breakpoint. I had created style for all the breakpoints, yet when i go to 480, it does not get centered, buttttttt if i make a clone of the page, then if it all works suddenly.

What here goes wrong that prevents my style to work properly? when I make a clone/copy of my page, then it all works, but I should not have a copy of that page.

Is something over-writing something? I wonder where the problem is in order to find it.

longman

Re: My style not working but working

Post by longman » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:09 am

Notes:
Because styles are global (they apply to the entire project, instead of just one page) they have their own breakpoints.
However if you use responsive styles then make sure have the same breakpoint values (e.g., 768, 480, 320) as your pages, otherwise you may not get the expected results.
The above in tutorial, does it mean ALL my pages should have those breakpoints? or only pages that I am using the styles in it?

Some of my pages i still have not added breakpoints, but there is no text styles in those, anyhow, according to above statement, maybe thats why my style is not working? all my pages should have those breakpoints with no exception?

Pablo

Re: My style not working but working

Post by Pablo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:49 am

The above in tutorial, does it mean ALL my pages should have those breakpoints?
Correct
maybe thats why my style is not working?
Maybe... it is hard to tell without seeying the code and/or project.