Please recommend which tools should I use in WWB

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
ruel.lago22

Please recommend which tools should I use in WWB

Post by ruel.lago22 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Good day everyone!

I'm done developing my mobile version website and I already converted it to a mobile app. It's perfectly working and smooth, and all thanks to WWB. Now someone asked me to make a desktop version of it so that it can be accessed everywhere like in a computer. I found a template which I can imitate because it looks good, simple and easy to understand. But I don't know how to make it using WWB. The only thing I like there is, it's full screen and it's divided into two. I can just copy my mobile version and place it on the left and put a picture on the right. Any insights? Please share any tools I can use to do this and I will handle the rest to learn from it. It will be so much appreciated :oops: Love you all!

Website link: https://book.olacabs.com

ruel.lago22

Re: Please recommend which tools should I use in WWB

Post by ruel.lago22 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Pablo wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:11 pm
Maybe you can use a panel layer?
Made it Pablo! Thank you! You're the man!

ruel.lago22

Post by ruel.lago22 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Pablo wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:11 pm
Maybe you can use a panel layer?
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/suppor ... esume.html
Hi Pablo,

I was wondering. When you zoom that template (Let's assume that the visitor has a small laptop screen, the panel layer scroll becomes activated. But when I downloaded the wtp template and preview it, the scroll does not activate on the panel layer and by the way, the "ID: #Wb_Copyrights" is gone when preview. What happens there? The panel layer is stuck and can't be scrolled. I made the screenshot from the above reply using your resume wtp template. Please let me know if I got you confused. You can remake this by downloading your template and try it. Compare it from the link above :)

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:14 pm

The templates contains two versions, one with and one without breakpoints. The example is the one with breakpoints.

ruel.lago22

Post by ruel.lago22 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Pablo wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:14 pm
The example is the one with breakpoints.
Hi Pablo,

Thank you for your prompt response. I double check it just to make sure but it's still the same. The picture on the left is your wtp template (untouched) and the other one in the right is your published live preview. The reason why I want to bring this up because I can't scroll the panel layer. The same thing happens with my desktop version. I just copied your project and tweak it a little, but I haven't change any codes you manually place there. Please let me know if I got you confused with my English so that I can rephrase them to avoid misunderstanding :)

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:54 pm

This was actually a bug in the beta version. The overflow property had several side effects so it has been removed.

ruel.lago22

Post by ruel.lago22 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Ow I see. Do we have any fix or any alternatives Pablo? I like it honestly... Any help from your expertise will be so much appreciated :)

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:07 pm

I'm sorry, there is no 'fix'. The panel menu is using a fixed position so therefor it will not scroll with the rest of the page content.