One Layer not moving with breakpoint crossing

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
CosmickGold

One Layer not moving with breakpoint crossing

Post by CosmickGold »

I'm constructing a page at:
http://www.howa.life/index-1.html
The layer containing the logo and menu is supposed to move down at the 320px breakpoint to make room for the email address to slip into place above it.

Everything else on the page moves automatically as expected when dragging the browser window's width right or left through the break points. But this one mentioned layer does not change position until I click the browser's refresh button. Why doesn't it move automatically, like all else?

How can I make this layer preposition itself automatically, the same way all other objects on the page do?
My contact info: WebViews.us@gmail.com
Pablo

Re: One Layer not moving with breakpoint crossing

Post by Pablo »

The page contains invalid HTML code.
Did you manually edit the code?
If not, then can you please share the project file so I can see all your settings?

Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
CosmickGold

Post by CosmickGold »

Here is the WBS file of the page that shows two problems:
HOWA.life\HOWA-err.zip
And the page itself can be seen at:
howa.life/one/
This page shows the above described problem, plus one more.

It, secondly, shows the colors of the Envelope icon staying blue at some breakpoints (in browsers), even though the icon's color -- and hover color -- are changed to reds in Web Builder.

The colors problem appeared because I added the envelope in one of the mid breakpoints, and then changed it's colors from blues to reds in each of the other breakpoints one at a time. For myself, I fixed that problem by deleting the icon, then adding it again in default, where I changed its colors before going to the added breakpoints. Then all breakpoints already had the right colors. But, I think the icon should have been able to have it's colors changed in each breakpoint one at a time, especially since Web Builder shows the colors as having been successfully changed.
My contact info: WebViews.us@gmail.com
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Thanks for sharing the project.

The breakpoint setup is not correct.
The default view should be the largest view, because this is the 'base' for all other pages.
So, I think you will need to remove the 1280 breakpoint and implement that layout as the default view.