Layout grid issue with breakpoints

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
crispy68

Layout grid issue with breakpoints

Post by crispy68 »

Hey Pablo,

I've noticed something for the 2nd time using layout grids in WB15. The first time I thought I had done something wrong but after this 2nd time, I believe there is an issue.

The issue is this:

1. open WB15 and create a nested layout grid and add any images/text to the inner grid
2. Add multiple breakpoints
3. go to each breakpoint and adjust the grids so that they look correct in each layout
4. in the workspace everything looks correct; however, when previewed the grids never change from breakpoint to breakpoint based on what is seen in the workspace.
5. Now add a new nested layout grid just the same as above and make the same changes you did in each breakpoint
6. Now when previewed, the new nested layout grid adjusts correctly at each breakpoint where the original will not.

Here is in workspace. The top grid was created BEFORE the breakpoints were added. The bottom grid was created AFTER the breakpoints were added.

Here is when previewed:

It seems the issue only arises when you've created it BEFORE creating the breakpoints. If you create the BP"s before the grid then it works as intended.

If you need a demo project, I can provide one.
Pablo

Re: Layout grid issue with breakpoints

Post by Pablo »

To be able to say anything meaningful about this , I need a demo project.