Breakpoints 480 and 320 not showing the contents beyond page height (32767)

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
siddhusubbu

Breakpoints 480 and 320 not showing the contents beyond page height (32767)

Post by siddhusubbu »

Dear Pablo,

This is really annoying... I could not see the contents in WYSIWYG in 480 and 320 Breakpoints beyond page height "32767". I need to edit the margins for layouts after the page height mentioned above.. But they are not visible in WYSIWYG but in the browser it shows but since the margin is not edited it copies the default margin and the content in the mobile browser shows only one word in one Line... Please fix this I need to edit them though.

Waiting for your Suggestion.

Note: I also tried changing the page height to 40000, but once I press enter after changing the height's value, it automatically changes the height value to "32767".

With Regards,
SIDDHUSUBBU
Pablo

Re: Breakpoints 480 and 320 not showing the contents beyond page height (32767)

Post by Pablo »

The maximum height of a page is 32767. This is limitation of the programming framework and this not be changed by me.
siddhusubbu

Post by siddhusubbu »

Dear Pablo,

ok, i totally agree, But why they are visible in the browser?.. they should not be seen right?.. ok let me know how can I edit them in the WYSIWYG mobile breakpoints... or suggest me any Ideas to overcome this...

Regards,
SIDDHUSUBBU
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You can hide elements in the Object Manager.

Note that without seeing your project, it will be difficult to give you any meaningful advise about this.
siddhusubbu

Post by siddhusubbu »

Dear Pablo,

Thank you Very much. I'm very stupid.. this simple trick made my day... I wonder why I did not try this... I just hide the visible elements and edited the "non-Visible" layout i.e the margins that are supposed to be edited in the mobile breakpoints. and after editing I reverted it(re-enabled the visibility). :D :D :D

Regards,
SIDDHUSUBBU