***Solved***Navigation, Responsive Menu - issue with Chrome

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
Ozcarnut

***Solved***Navigation, Responsive Menu - issue with Chrome

Post by Ozcarnut »

Recently purchased WWB 16 and just published my first new site. Took many days to come to terms with the new program but starting to get comfortable now. Last hurdle was setting up a Responsive Menu in a Navigation Bar. Whilst building the page I constantly previewed my changes on Chrome, my PC default browser, and everything looked perfect. Had even tested it in Firefox and MS Edge. Very pleased with eventual result and published the page. Have now noticed one strange outcome.

Once I published the site everything was great except the Navigation Responsive Menu. Viewing the site in Chrome, where the menu should be there is just a very small box which accepts a tick but there is no menu at all? So I viewed the published site on my PC using Firefox and MS Edge and the site is perfect including the Responsive Menu which performs correctly even when I narrow the browser window. I also tested the site on my Samsung Tablet and mobile phone using both the Samsung browser and Chrome and the Responsive Menu was still perfect?

So, why would Chrome on my PC preview perfectly during construction but now not show the Responsive Menu at all after publishing? Are there any settings on my PC or in Chrome that I need to change? Very frustrated and would really love to solve the issue.

Web site: www.ozcarnut.com
Pablo

Re: Navigation, Responsive Menu - issue with Chrome

Post by Pablo »

Everything seems to be working correct.
What do I need to do to see the problem?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

How it looks like to me using my Mobile / Cellphone with Chrome in portrait and landscape..

Ozcarnut

Post by Ozcarnut »

Hi Pablo, many thanks for your prompt reply. I had finished for the day and turned my computer off after I posted to the Forum. I am now a bit embarrassed as when I turned the computer back on the site is presenting faultlessly on Chrome?? So I have no idea why it gave me a problem in the first place?

I published the site at least five times this afternoon, trying to overcome the issue mentioned, and it persisted until I shut the computer down. I have many more pages to build and publish so will get back to you if I have any further similar problems.

Once again thank you for your quick response.
Ozcarnut

Post by Ozcarnut »

Thanks BaconFries, that is how it's supposed to look. Please refer to my reply to Pablo.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Maybe your browser's cache needed to be cleaned?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Your welcome I will close this now as solved. Nice cars by the way... they don't make them like that anymore. Note although marked ***Solved*** you can still reply / post to the recent replies.