NOT FOUND [CFN #0005#]

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Senior Paper Monitor

NOT FOUND [CFN #0005#]

Post by Senior Paper Monitor »

NOT FOUND [CFN #0005#]

One of my sites (with Easily - a host on the verge of collapse) is showing ‘Not Found [CFN #0005]’ on some pages (which have been normal until this morning – example: http://www.themortgagelady.xyz/privacypolicy

I believe this is a server issue (and its Easily – so no chance of support) – anyone familiar with this one?

I have re-uploaaded the site and the affected pages with no success
Pablo

Re: NOT FOUND [CFN #0005#]

Post by Pablo »

If it suddenly stopped working then it can only be a server related issue.
I am not sure if you can solve this unless you have changed something yourself that has caused this issue.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I would check your .htaccess file if you have used one for any typos etc..
Senior Paper Monitor

Thank you Gentlemen ...

It was displaying fine a couple of days ago, but for the last two days has shown that response - other pages OK

I did nothing.

There is no htaccess used on that site
RiaanN

Post by RiaanN »

Are you using an index.php file. - Are some of the pages in the project making use of a php extension ?

Add a .htaccess file and change it to use index.php

Some hosting companies accepts URLs without index.php in them, but others need the index.php for the SEF to work.
Senior Paper Monitor

Thanks RiaanN,

There are a couple of PHP pages on the site - and I now the host is making some changes in the background (just no idea what).

I'll try that
Senior Paper Monitor

This is a more a warning about Easily as a registrar/host (see this stuff: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.easily.co.uk) than looking for an answer.

My important site should move today/tomorrow to a new host (there rest will follow)

My temporary solution to the missing pages (GDPR privacy policies) was to throw them onto another site (same name just .co.uk rather than .xyz) and repoint our email/s links etc.

Worked a treat - until this morning, went to check some wording I wanted to refer and now those are showing NOT FOUND [CFN #0005#] !!!