Email Marketing Campaign Software?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
ALWAYSLEARNING

Re: Email Marketing Campaign Software?

Post by ALWAYSLEARNING »

Hi Bluesman,

Thanks for the link! I visited their website a few days ago, but didn't see that intro video to SB. The video tutorials under their support page gave me the following message: "Apologies, but no results were found". Good thing that I just found their official channel on Youtube; so I will be watching those videos this week.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

One of the most important issues, is to know how many emails your provider allows with smtp. So that you setup the right amount in SB.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
ALWAYSLEARNING

Post by ALWAYSLEARNING »

Hi Bluesman,

Sorry for the late response; I have been very busy the last few days. Anyway, you're making a very good point, and I will have to check with my provider to see how many e-mails I can send with smtp (which shows you how much I know about e-mail marketing).

I also got an e-mail from SB, and it looks like they are trying to promote their cloud solution. Does that mean that they are planning to drop their desktop version soon? Will SD remain functional, say in the next couple of years or longer?

I actually send them an e-mail last week, but I have yet to hear back from them. This doesn't seem like a good way to attract potential customers, and as I said before, customer service is as important and if not more than the software itself.