Question for YOU. .com, etc etc

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
CayleRose

Question for YOU. .com, etc etc

Post by CayleRose »

Hello, many years ago, a guy in Canada stole my .com website when I was away sick and couldn't make the Godaddy payment back in 2008. So this person has been sitting on my .com domain for a very long time. So since then, I've been using .net, but I am now thinking of using .co now because I bought the .co version of my domain name a couple years ago and just didnt use it.

I am thinking about moving from .net to .co, and yes I did talk to the guy once in an email and he said he would sell my domain back to me for $5,000 + $500/month forever. The name itself is worth maybe $250 only. So how about this .co? move to it?
maxime

Re: Question for YOU. .com, etc etc

Post by maxime »

I've been using .net, but I am now thinking of using .co now because I bought the .co version of my domain name a couple years ago and just didnt use it.
why do you do not stay with .net what is the point to change now ? if you are also the owner of the .co you can only make a page on it and make a redirection on the .net.