Google maps in wwb12

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Jorus

Google maps in wwb12

Post by Jorus »

When I want to use the google maps ready to use Javascript. I implement a new one, I get this message: (in the ready to use window as well as in the preview mode) "oeps er is iets verkeerds gegaan, Google maps is niet correct geladen op deze pagina, zie de JavaScript console voor technische details" My internet connection is working well.
I know it's an extension and not from wwb but I get this problem only using wwb12
On wwb11 it works correctly, any idea how that could happen?
Pablo

Re: Google maps in wwb12

Post by Pablo »

This has nothing to do with WB12.

This means that you did not use a valid developer API key
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/support/go ... s2016.html
Jorus

Post by Jorus »

I need to correct myself, I didn't use an extension. I have used the wwb "Ready to use javascript" the same way I did with the previous wwb version. But this time when I F5 preview, the google maps page is leave blank (error) I didn't use anything from outside wwb or add any codes to it..
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

See Pablo's reply and the URL provided.
Jorus

Post by Jorus »

I missed it, sorry. I've created an Api key, enabled the Google maps Java Script and read all the Google documentation.

"After you have created the key you will need to replace the YOUR_KEY value in the properties of the script."

Which script? one on google.com or on wwb?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

In the properties of the script in WWB.
Jorus

Post by Jorus »

I have searched, and tried different things but since it may doesn't preview in the local as the wwb info explains, I can't verify and I am not sure if I do the right thing.. Do I need to implement the "your api code" in the page properties html or the object html (before after tag, inside else..) or somewhere else? Google doesn't provide this information
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Jorus

Post by Jorus »

Sorry for the Obvious question, I had an invisble object on top of the google maps window which is why I didn't get to see the right property window after selecting it. Tnx!