Mo****se Blocks

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Animinister

Mo****se Blocks

Post by Animinister »

Has anyone here used the ***Product name removed as seen as advertising/promoting for another software?***

I like the way some of these blocks look and also like the ability to make a block background image parallax by just turning a switch off or on.
Last edited by BaconFries on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Seen as promoting/advertising another programme.
BaconFries

Re: Mo****se Blocks

Post by BaconFries »

Yes yourself! I have removed the product name as I deemed it as simply advertising for another software.
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Animinister

Yes, i know for that app when startup build, but i not satisfaction with this app.

- Price first TO EXPENSIVE , for what give
- Use to many styles and seprate design in different css style and folders, so must know very good coding if try to change somethings / Html + css
- To many bugs have inside code
- Not edit bloks only if buy own code editor / that is one more payment / and also must know coding
- Not can create own desing, only what he give as example or buy
- Not drag and drop
have lot of part which me as web designer not like
Any way to resume, if use price and what we have as result WWB is most better solution
Good from WWB is:
- Perfect Feedback
- Low Price
- Drag & Drop
- You CREATE DESIGN which YOU like
- Good Update
- Video Tutorials - How do ....
etc...

So This is a real analysis between this two app
bburgess

Post by bburgess »

Blocks are not uncommon, in fact I know 3 other programs that use them.

I know the program talked about here and have used it, it is great to make mock-up designs in and then implement in WB, but as pajadt states its expensive to be able to access the code in that app and the add -on once brought still will not let you edit some of the code LOL. (that's as of 5 months ago anyway).
KISS is the key!