Which jquery to exclude?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
me.prosenjeet

Which jquery to exclude?

Post by me.prosenjeet »

I am using an application which uses a lot of jquery (js) scripts. Resulting which I am unable to use any other built in jquery extensions that comes with WB. When I am previewing I see animation or image gallery not showing. I tried adding <!-- Use separate jQuery--> for all the scripts below one at a time but with no luck.
Any one any idea?

List:
jQuery-latest.js
ajax-jquery.min.js
bootstrap.min.js
wow.js
wow-anim.js
jquery.scrolly.js
jquery.fancybox8cbb.js?v=2.1.5
jquery.fancybox-buttons3447.js?v=1.0.5
jquery.fancybox-thumbsf2ad.js?v=1.0.7
jquery.fancybox-mediac924.js?v=1.0.6
jquery.fancybox.pack8cbb.js?v=2.1.5
jquery.mixitup.min.js
jquery.counterup.min.js
main.js
skillbar-animation.js
particles.js
app.js
animation.js
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
BaconFries

Re: Which jquery to exclude?

Post by BaconFries »

me the following <!-- Use separate jQuery--> has nothing to do with how jQuery works at all. When I was building extensions that used jQuery and was maybe not compatible with the one used in WB I added this as a (hack) variable/setting to basically turn of the one used by the the one used in the extension and use the one in WB.

This changed overtime with updates to the extension builder that allowed you to omit the jQuery from the script and simply use the one in WB if compatible.

What you will need to do is find out what version of jQuery the external script uses is it newer or earlier and check that it will work with the latest versions used in the programme if not you may not be able to use.