Viewing on Android Chrome

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Billywiz

Viewing on Android Chrome

Post by Billywiz »

I have a site www.summitcarhire.com that when viewed in Chrome on an Android device at 320 or 480 comes out with images all over the place, this only happens on the index page but not if viewed in "incognito" mode. I have refreshed the page, taken the page down and uploaded a blank (which shows a blank page) then uploaded again but still the same problem. I have checked the page settings with all the other pages and they are identical can anyone advise as to what's going on.
Can someone look at this site and tell me if they see the same as me please.

Cheers
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire
alexmasss

Re: Viewing on Android Chrome

Post by alexmasss »

It works well for me with Maxton and Chrome in Android. Maybe it is your cache?
Billywiz

Post by Billywiz »

I have cleared the cache and uploaded a dummy page that loads ok then delete that and upload the index of the the original page so that should've cleared the cache but it still keeps coming back a total mixed up mess. I cant understand why it loads OK in incognito mode !

Cheers

Summit Car Hire
alexmasss

Post by alexmasss »

I checked again both normal and incognito. They look the same for me. Can you upload a photo of what you see?
Last edited by alexmasss on Sun May 07, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Maybe you have installed add-ons in the browser that modified the page content? For example, an ad-blocker?
Billywiz

Post by Billywiz »

Wouldn't that apply to all pages though Pablo ?
It must be something on my phone because I phoned pals up to check and they all said it looked OK, as long as its just me I'm OK with it. Thanks for looking guys.

Cheers

Summit Car Hire
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Wouldn't that apply to all pages though Pablo ?
No, there may be something in the name of the image or something else that triggers the ad-blocker and removes code from the page.