320 breakpoint blank area

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Billywiz

320 breakpoint blank area

Post by Billywiz »

If one of you gurus out there can explain what is happening at the 320 breakpoint in this site http://www.clockvideo.x10host.com/test I would be most grateful. Everything seems to work OK in other breakpoints but there is a very large blank space to the right in 320. I have searched in object manager se see if there is an object hiding somewhere but I cannot see anything, I would really appreciate someone telling me what the problem is before I pull out what remains of whats left of my hair.
This is only a test site, I want to get everything correct before uploading to to the correct domain.

Cheers
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire
Pablo

Re: 320 breakpoint blank area

Post by Pablo »

In layer2 there is a 'lost' object named: gallery.
Billywiz

Re: 320 breakpoint blank area

Post by Billywiz »

Thank you Pablo, it was a bookmark. I deleted it from another page because I still couldn't see it on the 320 breakpoint and replaced it keeping it outside the work area so it doesn't get hidden behind something again.

Cheers
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire