waveform player !

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
amir2314

waveform player !

Post by amir2314 »

hello dear pablo I'm amir rezaeyan , music producer from iran! i need the
new generation of html5 audio player for my website that we called this
waveform player

i find this : https://wavesurfer-js.org please read it if you can

but its hard for me to put it on my wb project! and i don't know how can i
use this script on my projects's , can you put it like an extension on new
wb free update ? i really need it form my website

thank you very much <3

and one of my problem is that when i save my blocks and when i want to put
it on my project again crash happened ...
Pablo

Re: waveform player !

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry I cannot help you with third party code.
For me this would also take several hours or days to figure out how this works.

But this may be helpful:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/add_html.html
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

Hello again dear pablo , thank you very much for your reply ... mmm then how can i have the waveform html5 audio player on my wb software ? :D i think that wb software should have this item for html5 audio player like soundcloud or beatport , spotify or any other website's :idea: it's just my suggest because wb is the best and power tools for music producer's to help them for share music's and work's , I hope you the best _ ( amir rezaeyan 8) )
Last edited by amir2314 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You can use the HTML tool to add the code. However I cannot help you to implement it, because for me this would also take a lot of time.
If it works in other editors then it will also work in WWB, you juts need to spend some time to learn how to use this code.
i think that wb software should have this item for html5 audio player like soundcloud or beatport
You are the first user who asks for this, so this is not a frequently requested feature.
But you can post suggestions in the 'Suggestions' section of this forum, so other users can let me know if they find it useful too.
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

Pablo wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:53 pm You can use the HTML tool to add the code. However I cannot help you to implement it, because for me this would also take a lot of time.
If it works in other editors then it will also work in WWB, you juts need to spend some time to learn how to use this code.
i think that wb software should have this item for html5 audio player like soundcloud or beatport
You are the first user who asks for this, so this is not a frequently requested feature.
But you can post suggestions in the 'Suggestions' section of this forum, so other users can let me know if they find it useful too.

Ohmy god .you released it finaly 😍😍😍 Pablo thank you very very very very much to doing this ❤️❤️❤️ i am so hapy and intrested o my god .
Realy realy realy thanks . I just need this ❤️❤️❤️ .
. I
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... hp?t=94488
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

amir2314 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:20 pm
Pablo wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:53 pm You can use the HTML tool to add the code. However I cannot help you to implement it, because for me this would also take a lot of time.

Ohmy god .you released it finaly 😍😍😍 Pablo thank you very very very very much to doing this ❤️❤️❤️ i am so hapy and intrested o my god .
Realy realy realy thanks . I just need this ❤️❤️❤️ .
. I
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... hp?t=94488
How can I compensate you dear pablo ? I am graphist . Sculpture . Music producer. Video editor . industrial designer and 3d artist so . Iam intrested to share my ability for improve wwb ads . I can doing some professional works to your amazing software 🤟😍❤️❤️❤️