FYI

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
zinc

FYI

Post by zinc »

Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Pablo

Re: FYI

Post by Pablo »

Nice!
donjohnson24

Post by donjohnson24 »

I think Pablo's Customer Support deserves rather more than 'adequate' !!
andyp

Post by andyp »

Cant believe that support is classed as 'Adequate'!

How was this assessed?
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk
andyp

Post by andyp »

Just sent this:

Hello

I am writing with reference to you article 10 Best WYSIWYG Web Builder Software Reviews (2017) from March 2017

As a user of Web Builder (12) I was interested in your review and was very surprised to see that the 'Support' was classed as 'Adequate' which really took me by surprise and I would be interested as to how you assessed this?

Web Builder has in fact supreme support via an online support forum where pretty much instant support is given by 'Pablo' the creator himself and other users.

With all my 20 years of dealing with various software including web authoring and my last three years of using Web Builder from V 9 to now V12 I can honestly state that the Web Builder Support surpasses everything I have previously dealt with.

So I am curious as to how you have classed the WB Support as 'Adequate'

I do need to point out that I have no connection with WB other than being a user.

With Regards

Andrew Peters UK
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk
wacki56

Post by wacki56 »

andyp wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:44 pm Just sent this:

Hello

I am writing with reference to you article 10 Best WYSIWYG Web Builder Software Reviews (2017) from March 2017

As a user of Web Builder (12) I was interested in your review and was very surprised to see that the 'Support' was classed as 'Adequate' which really took me by surprise and I would be interested as to how you assessed this?

Web Builder has in fact supreme support via an online support forum where pretty much instant support is given by 'Pablo' the creator himself and other users.

With all my 20 years of dealing with various software including web authoring and my last three years of using Web Builder from V 9 to now V12 I can honestly state that the Web Builder Support surpasses everything I have previously dealt with.

So I am curious as to how you have classed the WB Support as 'Adequate'

I do need to point out that I have no connection with WB other than being a user.

With Regards

Andrew Peters UK
I SECOND that motion............Pablo's support Staff is 2nd to none
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

donjohnson24 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:55 pm I think Pablo's Customer Support deserves rather more than 'adequate' !!
The person's obviously only experienced the forum for a short time, (if at all ;-)).