New Project - Any Takers ?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
RiaanN

New Project - Any Takers ?

Post by RiaanN »

Good Day

I want to create a website from scratch where people must be able to pick the players (lets say football) for every position, and based on the votes the players get, the “national” team is then displayed

I guess this is much more work that it seems – Anyone out there that is willing to do this with me on an offline project

Regards

Riaan
BaconFries

Re: New Project - Any Takers ?

Post by BaconFries »

And the starting price your willing to pay for such. Not offering but curious to what you would be willing to pay.
RiaanN

Post by RiaanN »

Good question - I have no idea to be honest. What would you say would be a fair amount
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

Really need more information. Does the team always show and change in real time? Or does the voting go for a set time period, then close and the team is finally revealed? How is the team revealed? Is it a grid of portraits? How many "teams" will you need to be able to build simultaneously?