Patience...Patience

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
BaconFries

Patience...Patience

Post by BaconFries »

Now, those who know me outside of the forum (Friends) will tell you I am not Religious, but I do make exceptions, and today is one, and it is to Pablo I would like to pass this image of a medalion of Saint Monica as she is noted to be the “Patron saint of patience.” to which Pablo never ending, so Pablo feel free to look at it from time to time incase you need to...personally I think it is Pablo that should be on this medallion...

WWBman

Re: Patience...Patience

Post by WWBman »

Hear hear.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Agree!!!
"Make My Day"

See my Website
hobo

Post by hobo »

Agreed also...Pablo is so very patient with all our problems and concerns about the software he created, but any great person should also reveal himself in a way of a personal Photo for us to make a personal connection.
You are doing great work for us Pablo and should be proud of it by showing us who you are......
Thanks to you and your Team. :-)
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I believe that Pablo wishes to remain a 'Man of Mystery'