Default Preview Browser

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
RiaanN

Default Preview Browser

Post by RiaanN »

I deliberately uses Edge as my default preview browser, because in most cases I can safely assume that if it works in Edge, it will work in Chrome.

What do you guys do / have in place to assist you when designing a website ?

Where do you start looking for the problem where a browser is supposed to display the content correctly, but for some reason is not doing so ?

Regards

Riaan
zinc

Re: Default Preview Browser

Post by zinc »

I disagree. The worst and most fussiest browser is Chrome. FireFox is too forgiving.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Use the following Chrome as Default, Edge ,Firefox, Opera, Safari, Maxthon, Konqueror for testing.
Where do you start looking for the problem where a browser is supposed to display the content correctly, but for some reason is not doing so ?
You can usually start to by using the Developer Tools/Debugger Tools of the browser, also check the browsers settings for the likes of is javascript enabled, if not checked anything that requires it simply won't display, or check if the browser(s) doesn't have any pop up blockers running again this will affect how page(s) will display.
zinc

Post by zinc »

BaconFries wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 pm Use the following Chrome as Default, Edge ,Firefox, Opera, Safari, Maxthon, Konqueror for testing.
You can usually start to by using the Developer Tools/Debugger Tools of the browser, also check the browsers settings for the likes of is javascript enabled, if not checked anything that requires it simply won't display, or check if the browser(s) doesn't have any pop up blockers running again this will affect how page(s) will display.
Well said BF!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...