CSS to WBS conversion

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
mlefcowitz

CSS to WBS conversion

Post by mlefcowitz »

I want to create a process that allows members to dynamically create their own unique web page from a css stylesheet, and then create an editable, uniquely named password protected php.

Any guidance and the best approach would be appreciated.

Also, I could use some guidance on how to convert any css files on the server back into wbs files so I can do administrative updates on WYSIWYG WB.

I'm assuming that I could download the entire server files back into my home file, rather than use the web import function.

Is this the right approach?
Pablo

Re: CSS to WBS conversion

Post by Pablo »

Sorry, there is no way to convert a CSS into a WBS file.
WYSIWYG Web Builder is not a HTML or code editor, it does not work with HTML/CSS internally.
mlefcowitz

Post by mlefcowitz »

Am I able to edit customer created css and html files if I import them back into my local master files from my server? I was thinking of placing them in specifically segregated folders. Is that possible?

Am I approaching this correctly?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You can add custom code via Page HTML or the HTML object
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/add_html.html
mlefcowitz

Post by mlefcowitz »

So if I put all of the customer-created css / html files is a sperate customer file, I could download the entire folder back into my Master files for future editing in WYSIWYG WB?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

WYSIWYG Web Builder is not a HTML or code editor, it cannot be used to edit CSS files.
You can add custom CSS files, but they will not be used by the application itself. The software generates all code from visual objects.