THANK YOU Pablo & Co.!!!

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
zinc

THANK YOU Pablo & Co.!!!

Post by zinc »

I must mention that Pablo also gives a great support OFF-Forum where I normally ask him with all my issues and it is only fair to say THANK YOU. Yesterday he showed great patience and offered me an amazing solution which solved my issue and made a huge difference in my progress within the project. Despite me using this software for several years, there is so much more to discover in this truly great tool. I often refer to RZ & and his extensions as "Forward Thinking" and this applies to Pablo & his software. I truly grateful to be in the company of such clever and creative people such as Pablo, RZ, BF & Scott.

Cheers Guys & happy Friday!!!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Rob

Re: THANK YOU Pablo & Co.!!!

Post by Rob »

I must admit, I too keep my embarrassing questions off forum to avoid negative seo and I greatly appreciate Pablo's patience. I would like to say for the record however - I do try to bother him as little as possible. He does deserve rest too we all know. :-)
The Website Guy - MN
Small Business Web Design
zinc

Post by zinc »

How are you doing Rob? How's business?
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Rob

Post by Rob »

Going well. Thank you.
The Website Guy - MN
Small Business Web Design
tommy888

Post by tommy888 »

Indeed, Pablo is extremely supportive and willling to resolve any isuse. He listens to reasonable advice and suggestions and make improvements to the software. I really appreciate page speed updates as well as SEO ones. Users can create stunnig pages which are lightweight, up-to-date with the latest design trends and versatile. Thank you for suppurb software, Pablo

Other people also deserves mentioning who also supports users on this forum: I mean BaconFries and of course you Guys. Quick response time and solution-orientated support make this forum and software alive and kicking. Long Live WB. Thanx.