Slimbox / lose settings after saving/closing WB

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Pablo

Re: Slimbox / lose settings after saving/closing WB

Post by Pablo »

This is all good and it works fine until I copy the entire site/project folder to my external drive.
I doubt that moving the project will change the options of the lightbox. But maybe the selected lightbox does not exist on the other computer? In which case the target will be set to default?
Make sure all add-ins and extensions are the dame on both computers.

I'm sure you can get the options from the page HTML. However,. I cannot help to go through all the code of the pages, because for me it may also take a lot of time to figure out what you have done.
LJLachance

Re: Slimbox / lose settings after saving/closing WB

Post by LJLachance »

hmmm, now that I think about it, I guess it is possible that I don't have all of the add-ins and extensions the same on both pc's. I didn't check to see if I could open from the external drive before I made my changes, but when I did copy, the extensions folder was with it. I'll go looking at the page html and see what I can find. And I'll do some experimenting to see what I'm doing that's causing this to happen. As always, thank you for your support and for looking into this. I'm sure, given enough time, I'll figure it out.