[Solved by update 14.2] : a no Wb topic turning into a Wb topic : win10 updates

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
UncleEti

[Solved by update 14.2] : a no Wb topic turning into a Wb topic : win10 updates

Post by UncleEti »

Hello, I am nearly sure the automatic updating system of Win10 managed to damage pages of my site. It's hard to tell, but nobody could find why suddenly just trying to open one of three pages in my last project was making Wbuilder crash. So I think a win10 update started just as I was publishing , and corrupted the process. If it's technically impossible, please let me know. Thank you.If it's true Win10 has become a problem in using Wb, I feel entitled to ask my question:

For months I have been having 2 updates : ( 1703 and 1803) which slow down my bootings, waste my electricty and CPU, keep me waiting for nuts and abort at the end.
In particular, update 1803 in the process stops and asks me to "uninstall manually Avira software". I uninstalled it years ago. Some peoples get this, never having installed Avira! Due to previous installations I still find some traces : one empty file there, a register key , which I erase when I can. But that's all Some people reinstalled their system just for that. Doing home-studio too, I have tons of different app (vst-i, etc) and a clean fresh install would take very long time.

I know some of you, guys, are quite knowledgeable in computering. If somenone knew a remedy to that, I will be so grateful ! and the planet too because they are little ecological disasters in themselves, thoses updates!
Thank you so much.
Last edited by UncleEti on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Re: a no Wb topic turning into a Wb topic : win10 updates

Post by Pablo »

I had no issues with your project using the latest versions (14.2), so the project is not corrupt.

Did you install the latest update of WWB?
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... =1&t=82656
UncleEti

Re: a no Wb topic turning into a Wb topic : win10 updates

Post by UncleEti »

Yes, fantastic job, thank you.
It works nicely.