pageflip jquery

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Chameleon

pageflip jquery

Post by Chameleon »

Hi Is it possible to add my own jquery into the program? I have a jquery called page flip that would like to use and poss insert it into the ready to use list that is available in wysiwyg so that it is available for other projects?

thanks,
BaconFries

Re: pageflip jquery

Post by BaconFries »

Hi Is it possible to add my own jquery into the program?
Yes you can use the following: HTML Object along withe the File Publisher for any external files.
insert it into the ready to use list that is available in wysiwyg so that it is available for other projects?
No but you can make your own extension for this.; Extension Builder

Example Projects
Example Projects
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

You could try to create your own Ready-To-Use JavaScript with the free extra JScriptEdit:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/free_extras.html

@BaconFries, I don't know much about JQuery, is it not possible to use JQuery in JScriptEdit?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I can't say for sure. I do know that the op script usea css and a version of jQuery along with its own jQuery to run it which are all external files. I suppose you could open the files and insert between opening and closing <script> rags and use in the appropriate section of the editor I also cant remember if the edior supports css or just javascript alone. I can't test this as I am in Hospital and didn't bring laptop. There could also be conflicts with other jQuery objects used by the op. Maybe you can try this and post results.
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

Thanks BaconFries.