Do I dare bring the subject of SEO up?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
MartinPorter

Do I dare bring the subject of SEO up?

Post by MartinPorter »

Hi everyone..
( and before someone tells me that the best place to read up on this is on the net)

I have life which I don't want to spend going around in ever decreasing circles just to find that
whatever someone writes others simply contradicts it.

After reading loads of posts on the forum and as a group we must have the knowledge to pass on to
others like myself who just needs the beef to understand how things work when it comes to SEO
for example - I was reading that google doesn't take keywords into count when crawling a site
then in the next blog you read, you must not miss out the keywords. So my question, if someone
has the time and the knowledge to write a master class on the do's and don'ts of SEO but more importantly
how to integrate SEO into our projects using the Meta Tags you would have : -

a) Friend for Life
b) someone who would be very grateful for the time you have spent on writing such a paper.

thanks & regards
Martin....
Thanks & regards
Martin....