Offering job to someone fluent in WWB

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
richrich

Offering job to someone fluent in WWB

Post by richrich »

I designed our ecommerce website in G***ve back in 2000 and has worked fine till Google started docking sites for mobile friendliness. I now have to scrap G***ve but I want to stick with a static page WYSIWYG style builder (WWB). The last time I designed a site was back in 2000 which I cobbled together the best I knew how. So this time I would like to build correct from the ground up. I'm asking for someone's help to bounce ideas off of as to if they are right and if not the right way to do it. I posted a job on Upwork for WWB help but got little to no responses. On more main stream jobs I posted on Upwork I got good responses and was able to find someone to complete the jobs. WWB just is not a main stream program like W***p***s. But, I want to design the site in WWB. Some of the things I want to get right this time is the site directory structure looking at SEO placement, proper H1-H6 text page placement, etc. The ecommerce site has hundreds of pages so it'll be important to do it right the first time. So I don't get it done and then have to rebuild the site again due to blatant SEO mistakes. Don't let hundreds of pages scare you. Once I get the proper template pages built it will be reproducing them just with different product content in the body. I do want to use the WWB master page ability so I can change all the headers and footers across the entire site with just 1 page edit later. So first create a proper header and footer on the master page and then content for every page on the site will go between that master page header and footer. On Upwork they submit their interest in the job with a per hour amount they charge. Again, I'm ok paying a bit to get this right from the start so I don't have to spend 100 hours rebuilding the site. So if your fluent in WWB and want to make some extra money from that knowledge just email me at wwbhelp@yahoo.com (I started that email address just for this job). I did run this job post by Pablo just to make sure to put it in the right place. Thanks guys, Rich
Last edited by richrich on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
pajadt

Re: Offering job to someone fluent in WWB

Post by pajadt »

Hi Richi,
Please share link your existing website, than users can see what you need, and talk about price.
Thank You
Pajadt
MA Design
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

In reply to what pajadt has asked. I would suggest you only provide a link/url to those who contact you via the email and with that dicuss pricing with each privately and not in the forum. This way the quote/price is kept private and only you can select the best one.
Note I moved your post to the "Off Topic Section" as there is another thread asking a similar question.
richrich

Post by richrich »

Pajadt, I did want to send the site url only to those who were interested in quoting an hourly help price. Not that I'm sure there would be a problem with everyone on the site but I would kick myself if there was a problem and I didn't have to open it to the public. Just shoot me an email and I'll send the link over. Thanks for your consideration. Rich