HTML object causes jerky scroll

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Billywiz

HTML object causes jerky scroll

Post by Billywiz »

Part of the code I add to an html object below works fine and the page scrolls smoothly

width="320" height="380" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

if I change the frameborder="0" to frameborder="1" the page doesn't scroll smoothly but jerks, is there a solution.

(on edit) page scrolls okay, its the parallax images within each layout grid that are jerky.
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire
Billywiz

Re: HTML object causes jerky scroll

Post by Billywiz »

I managed to sort this out by changing the background image in the layer from parallax to cover.
This was smooth before I added the frameborder="1" so why it would affect it I don't know. Even after I changed it back to
frameborder="0" it still was a jerky scroll so went back to a previous backup and altered the background to cover and changed the
frameborder="0" to frameborder="1" and all works OK now.
The Cheapest Car Hire, Worldwide.

Summit Car Hire