wysiwyg version 15

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Magical

wysiwyg version 15

Post by Magical »

Pablo,

Congrats on releasing version 15. I just downloaded and activated it. Fantastic job. Keep up the good work.
Brian Lambert

Re: wysiwyg version 15

Post by Brian Lambert »

When I opened my current V14 today it advised me a newer version V15 was available. I downloaded it, extracted the files and began installation and all seemed to go well until almost at the end when a registration box popped up. I entered my email address and the serial number issued when I paid for the software. I entered this but the system responded by saying the serial number entered is invalid and is only for use with V14.

So how do I upgrade to V15 ?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it if necessary.
zinc

Re: wysiwyg version 15

Post by zinc »

Brian Lambert wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm When I opened my current V14 today it advised me a newer version V15 was available. I downloaded it, extracted the files and began installation and all seemed to go well until almost at the end when a registration box popped up. I entered my email address and the serial number issued when I paid for the software. I entered this but the system responded by saying the serial number entered is invalid and is only for use with V14.

So how do I upgrade to V15 ?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it if necessary.
This might help:

http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/howtoupgrade.html
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...