PayPal Mini Cart

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Patr100

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by Patr100 »

BaconFries wrote:@Patr100 Yes the version that I passed on to kevin allowed this without having to modify the code as I described. In Kevins version that you can download from the first thread this is required so you can position left or right.
Still confused. I'm pretty sure the previous later modified version I had enabled this option without any manual tweaks as I refer to to using it earlier in this thread. So still not clear why it suddenly seems not to be work and where is that modified version to download as seen in the earlier screen shot? Is it the link in the OP's first post or not?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You can download the OP version from the url below, in this version you will need to modify the js file to allow you to position left or right, I have viewed all the pages in the thread but cannot find any reference to my build (download link). I will need to check if i still have a copy available, and If I have I will repost it, but I may not be able to offer support on this, as I really only made this to help Kevin out with some extra features that were asked for.If I have time I will rebuild the extension from scratch and the relaese it.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25316
Patr100

Post by Patr100 »

BaconFries wrote:You can download the OP version from the url below, in this version you will need to modify the js file to allow you to position left or right, I have viewed all the pages in the thread but cannot find any reference to my build (download link). I will need to check if i still have a copy available, and If I have I will repost it, but I may not be able to offer support on this, as I really only made this to help Kevin out with some extra features that were asked for.If I have time I will rebuild the extension from scratch and the relaese it.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25316
There seems to have been a link to your build to download here but it has been edited and removed since. That must have been where I got it from.
viewtopic.php?p=134371#p134371

As mentioned by Benigo's experience and mine, there surely should be no reason why it isn't continuing to work in the latest WB version. Just weird why it's not suddenly working as expected assuming we have your original modifed version of the ext, which is no longer linked for download.
Ok appreciate you may not have time to support it much.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Kevin/BF what is the state of play with this extension?
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...