[RZ] Extensions

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
zinc

[RZ] Extensions

Post by zinc »

I am not normally the one to go on about something but I felt very strongly towards this and I decided to write about it.

Most of you know [RZ] on the forum and may NOT be familiar with all of his extensions but I have been using his extensions for quite sometimes and I must say they are amazing. Most of my work is based on his extensions as what he offers is what I would call UI stuff, which is required for the modern designs.

I work ONLY with WWB and I find together with his extensions (and his guidance) one create stunning sites.

If you have not tried his extensions, please do as I think he is a very invaluable member of this forum with a lot of knowledge and advantage of him turning his knowledge into extensions for the rest of us.

Having said that, this is not to say I am just bashing his bible (So to speak), We have BaconFries, Paul and Scott who are amazing and churn out amazing stuff, I just happen to deal with [RZ] almost on daily basis and feel very lucky to have WWB + his extensions which make amazing tools to build quality sites.

So check out his extensions and give them a try. He also makes bespoke (Chargeable) extensions at very reasonable prices.

Quality work is worth mentioning :)

Cheers
B
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
[RZ]

Re: [RZ] Extensions

Post by [RZ] »

ok ok, i give you my extensions, can you give me just a 10% of your talent and creativity?
the 10th commandment forbids envy. you see? because of you i am a transgressor.
thank you for your encouraging words.
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

hey gentlemen, thank you very much for your kind words and for trust part of your work on me
(btw, i'm aware of the "dsl225's complaints", i hadn't the time yet to see how the manager works)
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

But you are already forgiven...
lol thanks
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

thank you all for all of the suggestions received!
a brief here: http://www.magnawebstudio.com/developer