Slider Effect Menu Updated***05/10/12***

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Joseph1982

Re: Slider Effect Menu Updated***30/09/11***

Post by Joseph1982 »

hello everybody.
I am trying to use Sliding JS Menu. The only issue is that when I increase the font size, menu puts last link in a second line. any idea how to make it appear in one line.
Thanks
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Please increase the width of the menu, when you use a larger font size then it takes up more space so you then need to adjust the width to accomidate this.
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

I dragged the width of the menu and increased it but even no progress. Is there any other way to increase the width of the menu?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You do not change the width by dragging...you have to adjust this in the extensions properties, as always please read the PDF file that explains how to use the settings
Joseph1982

Post by Joseph1982 »

Thank you man. you are handy... :D :D :) :)
gp2727

Post by gp2727 »

Hey Baconfries, when adding this extension to WB 8.5 latest version, when double clicking on it, it crashes WB. Could you check this please ? Thanks
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks for the info on the extension I have checked it out and I can confirm there is a issue I am rebuilding with extension builder 4.1 later today and will release it to the extension manager
BaconFries

Re: Slider Effect Menu Updated***05/10/12***

Post by BaconFries »

Extension has now been updated
Stockport

Post by Stockport »

Can anybody advise whether this extension is still available?

It says to download via the Extension Manager but it does not appear available to me using the Extension Manager in Web Builder 10.

Looks a very useful extension and I would be grateful for any help or advice.
mbrowne

Post by mbrowne »

Yep. I like the simplicity of this. Would be nice to make available again.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@Stockport, mbrowne Looking at the extension as I reply to you both. I may consider re-releasing it but i feel it may be pointless to do so. From reading there are some in the forum that feel as if it is not a "Bespoke" (Custom Made) extension but just a "Wrapper" of a external script then it doesn't have a place in the forum anymore as only "Bespoke" (Custom Made) should be available.... :( hence why I haven't taken the time to re-release any of my extensions to date as they are only considered "Wrappers" which haven't any use compared to a "Bespoke" (Custom Made) extension even though many of my extensions have been downloaded 1000's of times in the past....
zinc

Post by zinc »

BaconFries wrote:@Stockport, mbrowne Looking at the extension as I reply to you both. I may consider re-releasing it but i feel it may be pointless to do so. From reading there are some in the forum that feel as if it is not a "Bespoke" (Custom Made) extension but just a "Wrapper" of a external script then it doesn't have a place in the forum anymore as only "Bespoke" (Custom Made) should be available.... :( hence why I haven't taken the time to re-release any of my extensions to date as they are only considered "Wrappers" which haven't any use compared to a "Bespoke" (Custom Made) extension even though many of my extensions have been downloaded 1000's of times in the past....
BF - You are the PIONEER of extension building. I guess the modern designs and design trends tend to be more demanding.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Stockport

Post by Stockport »

@BaconFries - Please do reconsider!

I have used many of your extensions and this would be very beneficial, not only to myself but to many others here who appreciate the work you do and have done!

Hope we can see this again soon together with more of your work! Please let me know.

Best wishes.
mbrowne

Post by mbrowne »

I have a copy, so my comment was just about its availability in general. Regarding the custom-made issue... Putting a script in a wrapper I think is both valid and useful. As a drop-in the script becomes available to users who might not otherwise be able to use it in WWB, expands the WWB "library," and helps spread a cool script. Sure it's cooler to create an extension from scratch, but adapting an external script for WWB users is also very cool.