***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
introflare

Re: ***UPDATED*** DB Technosystems Form Processor 02/09/2011

Post by introflare »

Network solutions will not let any emails go through. I am using your DBTS form processor. any ideas on why the form wont make it to there emails?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

You are not providing any useful information to see what could be wrong.

The success page appears ?
The mails end up in spam ?
The autoresponder mails arrive to destination ?
Did you try to use another email address (on a NON Network Solutions domain) and see if you receive the autoresponder email ?
Did you try to set the functioning mode to "Debug" and see if the script provides an error message related to the mails
www.dbtechnosystems.com
introflare

Post by introflare »

The success page appears.
Nothing in Spam
I dont know anything about auto responders being sent. I never used it.
Other email address work, but they do not receive it on their domain through network solutions.
I did the debug mode. The success screen looks like this now

Notice: Undefined index: POST in /home/michaelc/public_html/assign-a-claim.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant RecursiveMkdir - assumed 'RecursiveMkdir' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 2

Notice: Use of undefined constant ValidateEmail - assumed 'ValidateEmail' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 11

Notice: Use of undefined constant array_trim - assumed 'array_trim' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 19

Notice: Use of undefined constant report_error - assumed 'report_error' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 33

Notice: Use of undefined constant rewrite_captcha - assumed 'rewrite_captcha' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 64

Notice: Use of undefined constant allowurls - assumed 'allowurls' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 90

Notice: Use of undefined constant WriteToFile - assumed 'WriteToFile' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 97

Notice: Use of undefined constant WriteToMySQL - assumed 'WriteToMySQL' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 151

Notice: Use of undefined constant db_connect - assumed 'db_connect' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 205

Notice: Use of undefined constant get_labels - assumed 'get_labels' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 222

Notice: Use of undefined constant create_entry - assumed 'create_entry' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 235

Notice: Use of undefined constant update_record - assumed 'update_record' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 264

Notice: Use of undefined constant get_record_from_db - assumed 'get_record_from_db' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 300

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_unique_in_db - assumed 'check_unique_in_db' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 316

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_pass_strength - assumed 'check_pass_strength' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 334

Notice: Use of undefined constant getRealIpAddr - assumed 'getRealIpAddr' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 348

Notice: Use of undefined constant post - assumed 'post' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 367

Notice: Use of undefined constant check_credit_card - assumed 'check_credit_card' in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_functions.php on line 395

Notice: Use of undefined constant date_default_timezone_set - assumed 'date_default_timezone_set' in /home/michaelc/public_html/assign-a-claim.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined variable: total_attach_size in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 189

Notice: Undefined index: department in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 195

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 196

Notice: Undefined variable: department_names in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined variable: dep_mailtos in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 205

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 220

Notice: Undefined variable: image_code in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 254

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/admin_email.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/admin_email.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/admin_email.php on line 76

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/admin_email.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/admin_email.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/admin_email.php on line 160

Notice: Undefined variable: upload_Name in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 360

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/michaelc/public_html/assign-a-claim.php:17) in /home/michaelc/public_html/dbts_includes/dbts_formprocessor.php on line 460
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

There is no report about not sending the mail, so I believe that the mail IS SENT but is somehow blocked somewhere.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

I'm not aware of this "new" recaptcha. If you mean the fact that they now use SSL then Yes, I know about it and I will update it in a few days. If you mean something else pls provide the URL where i can read details
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Navaldesign wrote:I'm not aware of this "new" recaptcha. If you mean the fact that they now use SSL then Yes, I know about it and I will update it in a few days. If you mean something else pls provide the URL where i can read details
I added a request to WWB support to add the new Recaptcha to WWB some time ago. Here you can find the new Recaptcha code: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/ | https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/display
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@ toBecome I believe that Navaldesign has mentioned to you:
If you mean the fact that they now use SSL then Yes, I know about it and I will update it in a few days.
so it is now a matter of being patient till he has released a update. Note the extension is "Free" and Navaldesign makes any updates in his "Free" time so please allow him this.
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

I'm having an issue. When I first publish the page the form works perfectly, but only once. Then when I return to the form page for a second test in the browser, I get this at the top of the web page, and the form no longer works.

Code: Select all

'; exit; } } ?>

This happens every time. I publish fresh, try the form and it goes to success, then go back to the form page and see the code at the very top of the page in the browser. Then the form no longer works.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?
https://www.synergyptyoga.com/medical/m ... nnaire.php
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Please uncheck in Properties "Captcha Rewrite"

Publish again and test.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

Yes that seemed to be it. Thank you George.

All the best to you.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Naval.
I hope you are doing fine.

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong here:
[link removed]
The mail that is being sent is as default WB sends and not DBTS Form processor

While here [link removed] almost with the same settings I am getting the rich html email as intended by DBTS Form Processor.

Thank you in advance for your help
Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Sun May 24, 2015 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

MAybe you have simply checked "Use built in form processor" in the form properties ?
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Ok, let me check

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thank you Naval, there was the error

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
lummis

Post by lummis »

George, I am trying to use your Form Processor mainly for the auto-responder function when a user makes a deletion from a MySQL database. To complicate matters I am also using the MySQL Connector extension to populate two Editboxes on the Form. Everything is working as required except that the auto-responder is only sending an email to the Administrator but the contents of the Editboxes are being returned as "Index 0" and "Action last" instead of "Name - ***** " and Venue - ***** " which are detailed in the Editboxes when the deletion is made. No email is being sent to the originator.

I am guessing that as I am deleting data the auto-responder is looking for something that no longer exists! Is there any easy script that can be used in the Custom Processing and Includes that returns the data in the Editboxes before the delete action takes place or does the auto-responder only work when there is a Submit button?
Brian
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Is there a "email" field in the form? How do you perform the deletion? And how did you combine the processor with the deletion routine? Without seeing the full page code it will be very difficult helping you
www.dbtechnosystems.com
lummis

Post by lummis »

The "email" is a hidden field used in the same way as another form which is working correctly. The "Delete" action is via a Delete Button with Javascript "mySqlDelete()". May I send you the code via your website contact form?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Yes, you may.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Hello, are you planning on implementing the Re Captcha 2 in to the form processor?

Ref: http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... =1&t=66371
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

As soon as I get some free time......

However, you can use the WWB standard recaptcha V2, only the error page will behave as it does in the WWB version.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

OK, Thank's
harville

Post by harville »

Hello Navaldesign, I'm building a website for someone who is using GoDaddy as the host and I cannot get the form to send to their gmail account. I keep getting the error message: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.
I'm doing the same thing I've always done that has worked for other hosting companies, but GoDaddy is giving me issues. Do you have any suggestions? I've been trying to figure it out on my own with no luck. My client needs the form working asap and is bugging me about it. Any help would be great. Thanks!
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

The message indicates that the script can't connect to the gmail mail servers. Please check your settings.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
harville

Post by harville »

I've got the client's GoDaddy email address as the "From", my Gmail address as the Admin email (temporarily to make sure it works then I'll change to his Gmail address),
Mail Engine: SMTP
SMTP Secure Server Connection: tls (have also tried ssl)
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP Port: 465 (also tried 587)
SMTP Username: My Gmail address (for testing purposes) - also tried his username
SMTP Password: My Password (for testing purposes) - also tried his password

Is there anything else in the settings that would cause the error? Thanks
traco

Post by traco »

Hi,
Using DBTS,After form processing I set redirect to other page.. So it redirect to a new Windows/tab..
Is there an option to set redirect in parent frame (_parent) using DBTS form Processor?

Thanks
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

@traco: _parent is used to open the "thankyou" page in the parent page when the form page is displayed in an i-frame. However, this is not possible. You will need to modify the code yourself, or use the DBTS Custom Processing property and use Javascript to make the thankyou page open in the parent page.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

harville wrote:I've got the client's GoDaddy email address as the "From", my Gmail address as the Admin email (temporarily to make sure it works then I'll change to his Gmail address),
Mail Engine: SMTP
SMTP Secure Server Connection: tls (have also tried ssl)
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP Port: 465 (also tried 587)
SMTP Username: My Gmail address (for testing purposes) - also tried his username
SMTP Password: My Password (for testing purposes) - also tried his password

Is there anything else in the settings that would cause the error? Thanks

I'm sorry but I have no clue. If this working fine on other hosting companies, it can only be a limitation of GD, which unfortunately I don't know.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Feedrich

Extra hidden fields

Post by Feedrich »

Hey,

I'm wondering if it is possible to have a little assistance with this extension.

I am using the form processor within a logged in members area on my website to save and upload a member profile with a picture.

This all works great, and I have the member info and image saved to mysql db and the image stores to a folder.

The issue I am having is I want to be able to add the username from the logged in session as a hidden field to the form.

I can echo the username to the page and i can see it displaying so I know the session value has been stored onto the form page.
For testing I echoed the username to an editbox to see if I could store it that way but that doesn't work either.

NB - I have tried creating a random variable

Code: Select all

<?php $test = 1;?>
start of page html and echoed that to an editbox and that is not storing to db either. So it would seem to be an issue with additional php code.

Any help or pointers would be most appreciated :-)
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Echoing the username on the page doesn't mean that it is also passed over with the rest of the form data.

The easiest way to do it is to add a hidden field in the form and give it the following as value:

<?php echo $_SESSION['username'];?>

Of course, in order to store it in the database table, there MUST EXIST a column in the table named "username".

However, if you are using the DBTS Form Processor as you say, it would be enough to set the property "Add columnsautomatically" to "Yes" in the database settings section, and the processor will create the column for you and store there the username.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Feedrich

Post by Feedrich »

Thanks for the reply - I managed to get it working with your help - Operator error :roll: Thanks heaps :D
chattd

Post by chattd »

Hi
Could you let me know why my Success Page is not working anymore
http://www.glendower.co.uk/success.php
lummis

Post by lummis »

Change the Success page to html from php and it should work.

Brian
chattd

Post by chattd »

lummis wrote:Change the Success page to html from php and it should work.

Brian
Hi Brian,
why do I need to change to HTML as the Form Page/ Error Page works fine in PHP and the Success Page works as in the form gets emailed to me just the page doesn't display.
lummis

Post by lummis »

I am sure that George (Naval Design) can give you the reason why it is likely to work, but from experience and seeing similar queries on the forum responded to by Pablo it is usually the answer! It has something to do with the way that the form processor works but I don't know the technicalities. I am presuming that your Success page does not have any php code so as an html page it will work. If you have got php code in the Success page then you may need to think of another way - perhaps a success page in html with a redirect after say 10 seconds to the php page.

Brian
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

If you try to open the success page in your browser, it displays a 500 server error.
So it has nothing to do with the processor.
I suggest you take a look at the success page file permissions on the server. On Linux hosting, it should usually be 644.
Also, there should be no form in the success page.
Of course, if you have other PHP code in the success page, it could also be an issue of a code error.

Create a simple page (it doesn't matter whether it is HTML or PHP) and change, in the processor, the success page to be the new one.
If it displays correctly, the issue stands with your page.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

George what is the latest version of this extension? Does it support 11?
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Last version: 2.7.5.7
Yes, works fine with v.11
www.dbtechnosystems.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

Thanks George, also will it work with Recaptcha V2?

http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/recaptchav2.html
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

It should work with the standard WWb Recaptcha 2 but I have not tried it.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

Cheers will give it a try. Are you going to recompile this extension with the latest EXT Builder as recommend by Pablo?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

When / if a new version comes out.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

Navaldesign wrote:When / if a new version comes out.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=72086
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Your settings seem correct, however the error message should NOT be an URL but a simple text message.
Edit, publish again, refresh your browser and test.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Please remove the code you have added, it is not needed, then publish and try again.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Hello, Do the Form Processor work with PHP version 5 and 7?
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

As far as I know (haven't tested) it does.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
derold

Post by derold »

WB12.1.1
Is there a way to number the emails Like a reference number.
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

It will require some custom coding.

You may have a look at how this is done in the Webshop Plus and apply the same through the "Custom coding" properties of the processor. Some PHP knowledge is required.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
derold

Post by derold »

WB12.1.1

OK I am looking at it.
derold

Post by derold »

If I add this to the value of an edit box <?php echo mt_rand(100000, 999999);?> I get a random number. but I am working on doing better then this.
like in sequence.
And is there a way to move the edit box from the bottom to the top. I changed the tab order and moved it to the top. but in the email it still shows at the bottom.